There are currently no product reviews.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
manual was very helpful in learning how to propery use my washer. I could not find this manual anywhere else.
Awesome quality manual. You really saved my bacon with this one. Was looking for some specific information with regards to my "new" vintage VCR that didn't come with the owners manual. This site is truely a goldmine of available manuals. The quality of the scans are top notch.
Thank-you so much for this awesome manual. If you're looking for this Sony SL-HF400 owners manual, this is the one you NEED to buy. Definitely worth the money.
The manual was made available promptly. I is a clean scan of the original. I had no problem downloading it. The scan was well centered and cleanly formatted. It is as good a product as can be had without being the original document.
Alarm, Hourly Time Signal, Countdown Timer Sounds
The watch does not emit any alarm, Hourly Time Signal, or Countdown Timer sound while it is in the Camera Mode.
Besides viewing images, you can use the VISUAL DATABANK Mode to delete images, to attach text to images, etc. Important! The alarm, Hourly Time Signal, and the Countdown Timer do not sound while the VISUAL DATABANK Mode setting screen is on the display.
Controlling the Camera Mode Image
You can use the following procedures to adjust the brightness, to specify the type of lighting present when recording an image, and to configure the camera timer.
Adjusting Image Brightness
The watch automatically sets the brightness of the image when you record it. You can also change the brightness level manually when you want to compensate for backlighting of the subject, very dark backgrounds, etc.
To adjust image brightness
Before recording an image in the Camera Mode, use E (brighter, moves indicator to the right) and B (darker, moves indicator to the left) to adjust the brightness of the image. â¢ You can set brightness to one of 15 levels. The initial default level is 8. â¢ It may take some time after you press B or E before the change in brightness is reflected on the displayed image. â¢ A brightness setting you make remains in effect until you change it or exit the Camera Mode. Automatic brightness adjustment is the initial default whenever you enter the Camera Mode.
To view recorded images
1. In the Timekeeping Mode or the Camera Mode, press D to enter the VISUAL DATABANK Mode. â¢ A screen showing the number of images in memory appears for about one second, followed by a 16-image thumbnail screen. The last image you were viewing or the last image you recorded has a boundary around it on the thumbnail screen. Thumbnail screen
After about one second
Number of images in memory
Important! Even with manual brightness adjustment, you may not be able to obtain an acceptable image when recording images under very bright or very dark lighting conditions.
2. Use B and E to move the boundary between images until the one you want is selected. â¢ Holding down either button moves the boundary at high speed. â¢ Press C to display a thumbnail screen of the next 16 images (when there are Selected image more than 16 images in watch memory).
3. Press F to display the enlarged version of the selected image.
Specifying the Lighting Type
The type of lighting present when recording, greatly affects the resulting image. You can use the procedure below to set up the watch for shooting indoors or outdoors, which helps to ensure proper brightness for recorded images.
To specify the lighting type
Before recording the image in the Camera Mode, press C. Each press of C cycles through available lighting type settings in the sequence shown below. OUT IN DUSK
4. While the enlarged version of the selected image is on the display, press C to display its recording date and any text assigned to the image (if there is any). â¢ Each press of C toggles date and text display on and off. â¢ Press F to display the thumbnail screen. 5. To exit the VISUAL DATABANK Mode, press D.
Adjusting Image Contrast
â¢ You can select OUT for outdoor lighting, IN for indoor lighting, or DUSK for shooting at twilight or under other conditions where lighting is dim. â¢ The lighting type setting you make remains in effect until you change it or exit the Camera Mode. OUT is the initial default whenever you enter the Camera Mode. â¢ The change from IN to DUSK in the above cycle takes a bit longer than changes between other lighting settings.
Use the VISUAL DATABANK Mode to adjust image contrast. â¢ You can select an image contrast setting in the range of 1 (Darkest) to 15 (Lightest). â¢ The image contrast setting procedure is different from the display contrast procedure.
To adjust image contrast
1. On the VISUAL DATABANK Mode thumbnail screen, select an image and then press A. â¢ This displays the image contrast setting screen, which shows the enlarged image, along with the current contrast setting. 2. Use E (Lighter) and B (Darker) to adjust the contrast of the image. 3. After you are finished, press A to return to the thumbnail screen. â¢ The watch returns to the thumbnail screen from the image contrast setting screen automatically if you do not perform any operation for about 15 seconds.
Using the Camera Timer to Record Images
You can select either two seconds or 10 seconds as the camera timer start time.
To record an image using the camera timer
Camera timer indicator
1. In the Camera Mode, press A to display the camera timer screen. â¢ Each press of A toggles the timer time between two seconds and 10 seconds. 2. Press F to start the camera timer and perform a record operation when the end TIMER 2 of the countdown is reached. â¢ The number of seconds remaining is counted down on the display. Camera timer time â¢ To stop a camera timer countdown and reset the timer start time to its initial value, press F. â¢ To exit the camera timer screen before starting the camera timer countdown, press C. â¢ If the point where one minute elapses occurs while a camera timer operation is in progress, the operation continues until it is complete, after which the watch automatically returns to the VISUAL DATABANK Mode.
Attaching Text to an Image
You can use the following procedure to attach up to 24 characters of text for each image.
To attach text to an image
1. In the VISUAL DATABANK Mode, use B and E to move the boundary to the image to which you want to attach the text. 2. Press F to display the enlarged version of the selected image. Pointer 3. Hold down A for about one second until SET the SET menu appears. lll l l lllll â¢ Make sure the pointer is next to NAME NAME on the menu. DEL â¢ If the pointer is not next to NAME, use B and E to move it there.
lll l l l l lll