There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is very helpfull to use the Power Supply. All technical information has been available.
For service use the circuit diagrams are very good.
Very comprehensive document which is a must-have for any Satellit 2100 owner whose set up is somewhat intricate. Due to the bad quality of the pictures that are rather dark and a bit blurred I gave 4-star feedback.
The manual was missing 2 pages but when I presented the problem to the company they made every attempt to get the 2 pages to me, when they couldn't they refunded my money. A very pleasing and easy transaction. The manual they provided was the original, it was concise and to the point. I plan to do business with this company again when should the need arise.
The owners manual is very good. all my how to questions were answered in detail.
Irrespectively of this manual exist only germany language, it's useful - although i need some additional task to translate: My english is bad, but usable - but i really dont speak germany. :)
About the Target Time function
With the Target Time function, an alarm sounds for ten seconds whenever the time being kept by the stopwatch reaches a target time you have preset. To set the Target Time and to turn it on and off 1. While the display is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Target time on Mode, hold down A, and the hour digit of the target indicator Hours time starts to flash because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Seconds
3. Press D to increase the selected number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ Press D and B at the same time to clear the setting to 0:00' 00". Seconds 4. Press A to move the flashing to the target time ON/ Mode indicator OFF setting. 5. D or B to toggle the target time on and off. Minutes 6. Press A to return to the Stopwatch Mode. Important! The alarm will not sound if you do not turn on the target time. â¢ Press A, C or L to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
Hourly time Alarm on signal on indicator indicator Current time
When the Daily at the preset time each day. Press any for 20 seconds Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. â¢ This operation will switch the Daily Alarm on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Mode indicator Minutes
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
To turn the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence.
Daily Alarm only
Hourly Time Signal only ) are
â¢ The alarm on indicator ( ) and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator ( shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
To test the alarm sound
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm. â¢ Note that pressing B also changes the alarm and the hourly time signal ON/OFF settings.
DUAL TIME MODE
The Dual Time Mode lets you keep track of the time in another time zone. You can also select the timekeeping format (12-hour or 24-hour) separately from the Timekeeping Mode.
To set the Dual Time
1. Hold down A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Mode indicator Minutes
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. 4. After you set the time, press A to return to the Dual Time Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, the seconds count is synchronized with the seconds count of the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, press B to toggle between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats.