There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly as advertized. High quality digital copy of the Nak 610 user manual. Easy download and access. Highly recommended.
The manual was exactly what I wanted and I found it nowhere else. Thanks!
Having purchased a 1994 Kenwood music system from a Charity shop in 2013 (it was a high end product in its day), I found myself not quite knowing where to plug in what, and how to do this, that and the next thing. I needed a Manual, and after failure with another online 'Manual provider' I found Owner Manuals dot com. Well, I wasn't sure, but it was only $5, and if things didn't work out, I wouldn't have lost much...
But things DID work out. After paying my childrens inheritance money, $4.99, I was sent a Manual for my Kenwood System very quickly. Alas, it was in German, and being Scottish, I could not read it or get my system in order from it...a rapid email to them brought the English Manual in short order, and my retro-system was and IS up and running in it's regulation settings.
I am very grateful to http://www.owner-manuals.com for their quick service and for even having such an obsolete Manual in the first place! If you need a Manual for ANYTHING, try here first. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a 1928 Marconi radio, and got the user Manual for THAT here too!
I was so happy that the owner's manual was available. It is well written and helped me to use the radio/CD player/recorder without problems. Thanks for making it available.
Excellant!!! Very quick and easy....Best $4.99 I have spent in a very long time..
I highly recommend this.
About the Target Time function
With the Target Time function, an alarm sounds for ten seconds whenever the time being kept by the stopwatch reaches a target time you have preset. To set the Target Time and to turn it on and off 1. While the display is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Target time on Mode, hold down A, and the hour digit of the target indicator Hours time starts to flash because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Seconds
3. Press D to increase the selected number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ Press D and B at the same time to clear the setting to 0:00' 00". Seconds 4. Press A to move the flashing to the target time ON/ Mode indicator OFF setting. 5. D or B to toggle the target time on and off. Minutes 6. Press A to return to the Stopwatch Mode. Important! The alarm will not sound if you do not turn on the target time. â¢ Press A, C or L to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
Hourly time Alarm on signal on indicator indicator Current time
When the Daily at the preset time each day. Press any for 20 seconds Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. â¢ This operation will switch the Daily Alarm on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Mode indicator Minutes
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
To turn the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence.
Daily Alarm only
Hourly Time Signal only ) are
â¢ The alarm on indicator ( ) and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator ( shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
To test the alarm sound
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm. â¢ Note that pressing B also changes the alarm and the hourly time signal ON/OFF settings.
DUAL TIME MODE
The Dual Time Mode lets you keep track of the time in another time zone. You can also select the timekeeping format (12-hour or 24-hour) separately from the Timekeeping Mode.
To set the Dual Time
1. Hold down A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Mode indicator Minutes
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. 4. After you set the time, press A to return to the Dual Time Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, the seconds count is synchronized with the seconds count of the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, press B to toggle between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats.