There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Module No. 1950/2115
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ After you perform an operation in any mode, pressing C returns to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ If you do not press any button for a few minutes while making settings in any mode (indicated when settings are flashing), the watch automatically clears the setting screen (settings stop flashing) and returns to the normal display for the mode you are in. â¢ This watch returns to the Timekeeping Mode whenever you hold down the C button for one or two seconds. If you ever lose track of what mode you are in or what you should do next, hold down C to return to normal timekeeping. â¢ In any mode press L to illuminate the display. The operational procedures for Modules 1950 and 2115 are identical. All of the illustrations in this manual show Module 1950. Timekeeping Mode Countdown Alarm Mode Stopwatch Mode Alarm Mode Dual Time Mode
PM indicator Day of week Month - Day
To set the time and date
1. Hold down A while in the Timekeeping Mode until the seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
â¢ The auto light switch indicator is shown on the display in all modes while the auto light switch function is on. â¢ In order to protect against running down the battery, the auto light switch function is automatically turned off approximately three hours after you turn it on. Repeat the above procedure to turn the auto light switch function back on if you want. â¢ Pressing L while in the Timekeeping Mode illuminates the display, regardless of the auto light switchâs on/off setting. Caution â¢ The backlight of this watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses its illuminating power after very long term use. â¢ Frequent use of the backlight shortens the battery life. â¢ The watch emits an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is because the EL light vibrates slightly when lit. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch. Warning! â¢ Never try to read your watch when mountain climbing or hiking in areas that are dark or in areas with poor footing. Doing so is dangerous and can result in serious personal injury. â¢ Never try to read your watch when running where there is the danger of accidents, especially in locations where there might be vehicular or pedestrian traffic. Doing so is dangerous and can result in serious personal injury. â¢ Never try to read your watch when riding on a bicycle or when operating a motorcycle or any other motor vehicle. Doing so is dangerous and can result in a traffic accident and serious personal injury. â¢ When you are wearing the watch, make sure that its auto light switch function is turned off before riding on a bicycle or operating a motorcycle or any other motor vehicle. Sudden and unintended operation of the auto light switch can create a distraction, which can result in a traffic accident and serious personal injury.
Minutes 12/24-Hour Format
Day of week
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00. If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (beside seconds) are selected (flashing), press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D or B to toggle it between 12 and 24. While the day of the week is selected (flashing), press D to advance to the next day or B to return to the previous day. â¢ Except for when adjusting the seconds or setting the 12/24-hour format, holding down a button changes the current selection at high speed. â¢ When the 12-hour format is selected, the indicator P appears on the display to indicate âP.M.â times. There is no indicator for âA.M.â times. â¢ When the 24-hour format is selected, the indicator 24 appears on the display. 5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Progress beeper on The countdown alarm can be set within a range of 1 secindicator ond to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an Auto repeat on indicator alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any butCurrent time
ABOUT THE BACKLIGHT
About the Auto Light Switch Function
When the auto light switch function is turned on, the backlight automatically turns on for two seconds under the conditions described below. Avoid wearing the watch on the inside of your wrist. Doing so causes the auto light switch to operate when not needed, which shortens battery life. Moving the watch to a position that is parallel to the ground and then tilting it towards you approximately 40 degrees causes the backlight to illuminate.
To set the countdown start time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hours digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Minutes 1/10 Seconds
Parallel to ground
Seconds Mode indicator
â¢ The backlight may not illuminate if the face of the watch is more than 15 degrees off parallel to the left or right. Make sure that the back of your hand is parallel to the ground.
Parallel to ground More than 15 degrees too high More than 15 degrees too low
3. Press D to increase the selected number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ Press D and B at the same time to clear the starting time to 0:00' 00". â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00' 00". 4. After you set the countdown start time, press A twice to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode.
To use the countdown alarm
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press D again to stop the countdown alarm. â¢ You can resume countdown alarm operation by pressing D . 3. Stop the countdown alarm and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
â¢ Static electricity or magnetic force can interfere with proper operation of the auto backlight function. If the auto backlight does not illuminate, try moving the watch back to the starting position (parallel with the ground) and then tilt it back toward you again. If this does not work, drop your arm all the way down so it hangs at your side, and then bring it back up again. â¢ Under certain conditions the backlight may not light until about one second or less after turning the face of the watch towards you. This does not necessarily indicate malfunction of the backlight. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down B for one or two seconds to turn the auto light switch function on and off.
Auto light switch indicator
To switch auto repeat timing and the progress beeper on and off
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. Press A again to move the flashing to the auto repeat ON/OFF setting. 2. Press D or B to toggle auto repeat on ( ) and off. 3. Press C to move the flashing to the progress beeper ON/OFF setting. 4. Press D or B to toggle the progress beeper on ( ) and off. 5. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing D and manually reset to the start time by pressing B. â¢ If you set a starting time of 10 seconds or less and have Auto Repeat turned on, the countdown alarm tone (which normally sounds for 10 seconds) sounds for only one second. â¢ When the progress beeper is turned on, the watch beeps as the countdown time passes the 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-minute marks, and the 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-second marks.
To switch the auto light switch function on and off
Hold down B . ON OFF