There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is very helpfull to use the Power Supply. All technical information has been available.
For service use the circuit diagrams are very good.
Very comprehensive document which is a must-have for any Satellit 2100 owner whose set up is somewhat intricate. Due to the bad quality of the pictures that are rather dark and a bit blurred I gave 4-star feedback.
The manual was missing 2 pages but when I presented the problem to the company they made every attempt to get the 2 pages to me, when they couldn't they refunded my money. A very pleasing and easy transaction. The manual they provided was the original, it was concise and to the point. I plan to do business with this company again when should the need arise.
The owners manual is very good. all my how to questions were answered in detail.
Irrespectively of this manual exist only germany language, it's useful - although i need some additional task to translate: My english is bad, but usable - but i really dont speak germany. :)
USERâS GUIDE 2572
Congratulations upon your selection of this CASIO watch. To get the most out of your purchase, be sure to carefully read this manual and keep it on hand for later reference when necessary.
About This Manual
â¢ Button operations are indicated using the letters shown in the illustration. â¢ Each section of this manual provides you with the information you need to perform operations in each mode. Further details and technical information can be found in the âReferenceâ section.
â¢ The longitude, lunitidal interval, Moon phase indicator, and tide graph data that appear on the display of this watch are not intended for navigation purposes. Always use proper instruments and resources to obtain data for navigation purposes. â¢ This watch is not an instrument for calculating low tide and high tide times. The tide graph of this watch is intended to provide a reasonable approximation of tidal movements only. â¢ CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. assumes no responsibility for any loss, or any claims by third parties that may arise through the use of this watch.
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press L to illuminate the display.
Moon / Tide Data Mode
Coutdown Timer Mode
Dual Time Mode
Moon phase indicator
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date. â¢ The tide graph shows tidal movements for the current date in accordance with the current time as kept in the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The Moon phase indicator shows the current Moon phase in accordance with the current date as kept in the Timekeeping Mode.
To configure Home Site data 1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press A again to display the GMT differential setting screen. 3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
GMT differential Longitude Lunitidal Interval Hours Lunitidal Interval Minutes
Important! â¢ Moon phase, tide graph data, and Moon/Tide Data Day of week Mode data will not be displayed properly unless the Timekeeping Mode current date and time settings and Month â Day Home Site data are configured correctly. See âHome Hour : Minutes Seconds Site Dataâ for more information.
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
4. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
Setting GMT differential Longitude
Button Operations Use D (+) and B (â) to change the setting. â¢ You can specify a value in the range of â11.0 to +14.0, in 0.5-hour unit. Use D (+) and B (â) to change the setting. â¢ You can specify a value in the range of 179Â°W to 180Â°E, in 1-degree units. Use D (+) and B (â) to change the setting.
Seconds Day Month
Minutes 12/24-Hour Format
Lunitidal Interval Hours, Minutes
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
Moon phase indicator Tide gragh
To change this setting Seconds Hour, Minutes, Year, Month, Day 12/24-Hour Format
Perform this button operation Press D to reset to 00. Use D (+) and B (â) to change the setting. Press D to toggle between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) timekeeping.
Moon/tide data lets you view the Moon age and Moon phase for a particular date, and tidal movements for a particular date and time for the Home Site. â¢ If you suspect that the Moon/tide data is not correct for some reason, check the Timekeeping Mode data (current time, date, and Home Site settings), and make changes as required. â¢ See âMoon Phase Indicatorâ for information about the Moon phase indicator and âTide Graphâ for information
4. Press A twice to exit the setting screen. â¢ The first press of A displays the GMT differential setting screen. Pressing A again exits the setting screen. â¢ The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes. â¢ The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings. Moon phase, tide graph data, and Moon/Tide Data Mode data will not be displayed properly unless Home Site data (GMT differential, longitude, and lunitidal interval) is configured correctly. â¢ The GMT differential is the time difference of the time zone where the site is located from Greenwich Mean Time. â¢ Note that you must add one hour to the GMT differential for your time zone whenever you change to Daylight Saving Time. Subtract one hour when you change back to Standard Time. â¢ The lunitidal interval is the time elapsing between the Moonâs transit over a meridian and the next high tide at that meridian. See âLunitidal Intervalâ for more information. â¢ This watch displays lunitidal intervals in terms of hours and minutes. â¢ The âSite Data Listâ and âLunitidal Interval Listâ provide GMT differential, longitude, and lunitidal interval information around the world. â¢ The following is the initial factory default Home Site data (Tokyo, Japan) when you first purchase the watch and whenever you have the battery replaced. Change these settings to match the area where you normally use the watch. GMT differential (+9.0); Longitude (East 140 degrees); Lunitidal interval (5 hours, 20 minutes)
about the tide graph. â¢ All of the operations in this section are performed in the Moon/Tide Data Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
Moon/Tide Data Screens
Each press of A in the Moon/Tide Data Mode toggles between the Moon Data screen and the Tide Data screen. Moon Data Screen
Moon phase indicator Moon age
Home Site Data
Tide Data Screen
Year Month â Day
â¢ When you enter the Moon/Tide Data Mode, the data that appears first is the Moon data (Moon age and Moon phase indicator) for the current date as kept by the Timekeeping Mode. To view the Moon data for a particular date While the Moon Data screen is displayed in the Moon/Tide Data Mode, use D (+) and B (â) to display the date whose Moon data you want to view. â¢ You can select any date from 2000 to 2039.