There are currently no product reviews.
Thank you for the fast support, the manual does provide all necessary information to repair the radio. All schematics are in a good quality for reading.
The manual fits 100% to my requirements as a technican.
Kind regards Thomas
the big video recorder format s-vhs many features delicate in loading system of the cassette. Such machines are no longer manufactured, it would be too expensive.
THIS MANUAL IS VERY GOOD AND VERY CLEAR
PLEASE NOTE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE SETUP INFORMATION TO ALIGHN THE GEARS IN THE CD MECH IT DOES SHOW ALL THE PARTS AND THEIR LOCATIONS .
Complete service and operation manual. All schematics are there, all circuit boards AND add-on boards. Including exploded views ,component names and specifications. Also electrical and mechanical adjustment procedures are in this manual. This manual also covers the more advanced BR-S811E unit. Scan quality is fair and usable.
High quality scan of original Service Manual. EverythingΒ΄s fine!
2. OPERATION CHART: QW-1851
â¢ â¢ â¢ â¢ The configuration of this watch may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration. Press C to change from mode to mode. In any mode, press D to illuminate the display for about two seconds. The animated figures perform a variety of different actions, depending on the mode the watch is in. Timekeeping Mode
Date Day of the week
â¢ Use E to switch the display between month/date and date/day of the week. â¢ Press B to play a melody for about 10 seconds. Pressing any key while a melody is play stops the melody. The melody that plays depends on when you press B.
3. Press E to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon. 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes in the Alarm Mode, the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
To switch the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
PM indicator Minutes
Press E while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence.
Both OFF Daily Alarm only Hourly Time Signal only Both ON
To set the time and date
1. Hold down A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Seconds Hour Minutes Year
ALM : Daily Alarm SIG : Hourly Time Signal
The following are the initial default settings of this watch. These settings are in effect when you purchase the watch, and they also are set automatically whenever the watch's battery is replaced. Alarm = ON Alarm Time = PM 7:00 Alarm Sound = Melody 1 (The night is still young) â¢ Use the procedure under âTo switch the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and offâ to turn off the alarm.
Day of the week
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press E to reset the seconds to â00â. If you press E while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, it is reset to â00â and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds), are selected (flashing), press E to increase the number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current selection at high speed. â¢ While the day of the week is selected, pressing E advances to the next day, while pressing B returns to the previous day. â¢ While the 12/24-hour setting is selected, press E to switch between the two formats. 5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
To test the Alarm
Pressing B sounds the currently selected alarm sound. It takes about 10 seconds for the alarm sound to finish. You can stop it manually by pressing any key. â¢ Note that if 0 is set as the alarm sound, pressing B randomly selects one of the melodies. The sound that is randomly selected when the next alarm time is reached will probably be different from the one that sounds when you press B.
STOPWATCH MODE ABOUT THE BACKLIGHT
â¢ Pressing D at any time illuminates the display for about two seconds and causes an animated figure to appear. The type of animation that appears depends upon when you press D. â¢ The backlight of this watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses its illuminating power after very long term use. â¢ The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is caused by a transistor that vibrates when the EL panel lights up. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch.
Hours Mode indicator
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. â¢ Animated figures appear on the display while the â¢ stopwatchnot measuring ankey operation while in If you do is perform any elapsed time. the Stopwatch Mode, the watch automatically returns to the Timekeeping Mode (except when an elapsed time measurement is in progress.
To measure elapsed time
1.Press E to start the stopwatch. 2.Press E to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing E again. 3.Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros (0H00'00"00).
Hourly time signal on Alarm on indicator indicator Current time Mode indicator
Seconds 1/100 seocnds
This watch include three built-in melodies, which you can use in any of the following five settings to sound when an alarm time is reached.
Setting 0. 1. 2. 3. 4. Alarm Sound Random play of melodies 1, 2, and 3 Melody 1 Melody 2 Melody 3 Beeper
To record split times
1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press B to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press E to stop the time measurement. 5. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To time first and second place finishes
â¢ When the Daily Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds for about 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is switched on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B when the first finisher crosses the line, and record the time. 3. Press E when the seconds finisher corsses the line. 4. Press B to display the finishing time of the second finisher. 5. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A while in the Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. â¢ At this time the Daily Alarm is switched on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Year
MELODY LIST 1 2 3 The night is still young Baby portable rock The new song T-9790186