There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent manual. In addition to the information I needed was a complete description of both electronic and mechanical devices.
Thank you very much.
very good and complete manual , it is in english and german is perfect for repair.
This manual is complete and of high quality. I am very pleased with the purchase.
Another excellent buy! A fully readable PDF archive. Good prints!!
It is wonderful done!!! a great job in scanning the manual. Superior quality in all the electric scheme. Very understandable and net!!! Thank you!
2. OPERATION CHART : QW-1849
Press to change from mode to mode. The animation area shows different animated characters and graphics, depending on the mode and the operation being performed. Timekeeping Mode
Countdown Alarm Mode
This section provides information on setting the time and using the backlight. Day of the week Screen Month Screen
Day of week â Day
Graphic area Animation area Press Graphic area
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Mode indicator â Timer No.
Month â Day
The Countdown Alarm Mode has three 60-minute timers whose starting time can be set in one-minute increments. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds. In the Countdown Alarm Mode, press to illuminate the display for about three seconds. To illuminate the display while setting the countdown time (while the minutes digits are flashing), press . The starting times of the countdown timers are preset to 15, 30, and 60 minutes when you purchase it. You can use these settings as they are, or you can change to different stating times if you want.
Minutes Seconds PM indicator Hour : Minutes 1/10 second Seconds
In the Timekeeping Mode, press to switch between the day of the week and month screens. In the Timekeeping Mode, press to illuminate the display for about three seconds. In the Timekeeping Mode, press to switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats. When the 12-hour format is selected, âp.m.â times are indicated on the display by P, while âa.m.â times are indicated by A . No indicators are used with the 24-hour format. The graphic area of the Timekeeping Mode screens shows patterns that indicate the passage of seconds. The animation area of the Timekeeping Mode screens normally show the (G-SHOCK) mark. Different animated figures appear at 00 and 30 seconds.
To use a countdown timer
1. Press while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to select the timer whose time you want to use. Timer 1 Timer 2 Timer 3
To set the time and date
1. Hold down while in the Timekeeping Mode until the seconds digits start to flash on the display. The seconds flash because they are selected. 2. Press to change the selection in the following sequence. Seconds Day Hour Month Minutes Year
Pressing does not change the timer selection if a countdown timer operation is currently in progress or is paused. You must stop the ongoing countdown operation before you can change to another timer. 2. Press to start the countdown timer. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops. Press while a countdown operation is in progress to pause it. Press again to resume the countdown. To completely stop a countdown operation, first pause it (by pressing ), and then press . This returns the countdown time to its starting value.
To change a countdown time
1. Press while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to select the timer whose time you want to change. 2. After you select a timer, hold down until the minutes digits start to flash on the display. 3. Press to increase the minutes. Holding down changes the minutes at high speed. 4. After you set the countdown time, press to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press to reset the seconds to . If you press while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press to increase the number. Holding down changes the current selection at high speed. 5. After you set the time and date, press to return to the Timekeeping Mode. The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date. The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
About countdown indicators
An audible beep, the EL backlight, and the graphic area on the display keep you informed about the progress of the countdown as noted in the following table. Indication Beep Backlight Indication Graphic Area Start 1 second 1 second More than 5 minutes 5'00"0 1 second 1 second Less than 5 minutes Time Up 10 seconds 2 seconds Time Up
About the backlight
A backlight that uses an EL (electro-luminescent) panel causes the entire display to glow for easy reading in the dark. Depending on the mode, pressing or turns on the backlight for about three seconds. See the sections that cover each mode for information on whether you should press or . The backlight of the watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses illuminating power after very long use. The illumination provided by the backlight may be hard to see when viewed under direct sunlight. The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is caused by a transistor that vibrates when the EL panel lights up. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch. The backlight automatically turns off whenever an alarm sounds.