There are currently no product reviews.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.
Very good documentation for the Grundig 2077 model (as well as similar 800/900/1000 series radios). The first two pages are a summary of reception specifications and output capability. The third page is the tuner dial indicator and dial cord routing diagram. the final ~5 pages are the schematics for the various models (including 2077). The scan quality of the schematics are good, adn can be easily read if zoomed in. The documents are in German, not English as stated. It would have been nice to have the tuning sequence and settings, and some trouble shooting materials... or component and wiring map.
Perfect like it was descriped, Perfect like it was descriped
Very good detail, all pages clear, exactly what I needed
About Temperature Measurement
â¢ A temperature graph which is automatically updated every five minutes, is shown on the display in all modes (except when making settings). Measured temperature values can be viewed in the Thermometer Mode only. â¢ Pressing D while in the Thermometer Mode performs temperature measurement and causes the measured value to appear on the display.
Temperature graph Mode indicator Current temperature* Current time Mode indicator
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
* The display shows ââ â . â C (or F)â if a measured value falls outside the range of â20 C to 60 C (â4 F to 140 F). The normal display will return as soon as the temperature returns within the allowable range.
Alarm on Hour Minutes Hourly time signal on indicator indicator
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A while in the Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. At this time the Daily Alarm is turned on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit
1. Hold down A while in the Thermometer Mode and the current temperature digits flash. 2. Press C to select either Celsius âCâ or Fahrenheit âFâ. 3. After you select the Celsius or Fahrenheit, press A to return to the Temperature Display. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Thermometer Mode automatically.
3. Press D to increase the selected digits or B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (A) or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To switch the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press D while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence.
Alarm on indicator Hourly time signal on indicator
Calibrating the Temperature Measurement
The temperature sensor of this watch is calibrated at the factory before shipment and further adjustment is normally not required. If noticeable error is found in the temperature readings produced by the watch, you can adjust it to correct the error. Important Incorrectly calibrating the temperature measurement of this watch can result in incorrect readings. Carefully read the following before doing anything. â¢ Compare the readings produced by the watch with those of another reliable, accurate thermometer. â¢ If calibration is required, remove the watch from your wrist and wait for 20 or 30 minutes to give the temperature of the watch time to stabilize. â¢ Perform the temperature calibration as quickly as possible to avoid the temperature of the watch being affected by your body temperature. â¢ You can also perform temperature calibration underwater, if the water temperature is stable.
Daily Alarm only
Hourly Time Signal only
To test the alarm
Hold down D while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
To calibrate the temperature
1. Hold down A while in the Thermometer Mode and the current temperature digits flash. 2. Each press of D increase the displayed temperature by 0.1 C, and pressing the B decrease it by 0.1 C. â¢ If you have selected Fahrenheit as your unit of measurement, the above operations change the reading by 0.2 F. â¢ You can calibrate the temperature within a range of â9.9 C to +9.9 C (â18.0 F to +18.0 F). â¢ Press B and D at the same time to rest the temperature calibration to the factory setting. 3. After calibrating the temperature, press A to return to the Temperature Display. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Thermometer Mode automatically.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Mode indicator Current time
The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 minute to 60 minutes. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
To set the countdown time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The minutes digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press D to increase the minutes digits or B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the setting at high speed. 3. After you set the countdown alarm time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
To use the countdown timer
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown timer. 2. Press D again to stop the countdown timer. â¢ You can resume countdown timer operation by pressing D . 3. Stop the timer and then press A to reset the countdown time to its starting value.