Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Text excerpt from page 66 (click to view)
5. Pull to the point where the FPC is bent 90 degrees. Then move the upper case so that the FPC will go through the hole.
6. Pull the FPC all the way.
7. Precautions when assembling
1. Speaker and backup battery both are connected by 2-pin connectors. The connector closer to the hinge are for the backup battery. * Be sure to connect them to the right place. * Make sure you get the + and â right. Hinge holder
2. When closing the upper case and lower case do not forget to set the connector for backup battery. 3. Wires for the main battery, set the gray wire in the gutter of the case first then the black wire next. When putting the upper case and lower case together make sure no wires are nipped. Battery wire