There are currently no product reviews.
This place is amazing. Got our manual in a few hours. Print quality is excellent. Even the manufacturer didn't have this manual. The price was excellent. How many more stars can I give them? More than satisfied.
This was a very hard to find manual. The unit is long discontinued and Pioneer doesn't retain every manual for every model. Thanks owner's-manual.com!
I'm so glad I was able to find a site to download my missing manuals. Very reasonable prices and they kept me informed about the process and I had my manual within less than a day. The only thing I wish was an option is a 100% English version with no spanish or anything. But overall great site.
The manual is complete with excellent quality! One suggestion, show number of pages and weather it is multi-lingual. The AD 600 Manuel is about 76 pages and over half is non English. This results in a larger print job than usually needed. Having this information, one could select the desired pages for printing.
I've been looking for a copy of the original user/owner manual. Just what the doctor ordered, thank you.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
Cleared from memory
The measured data can be recalled and manually deleted in the Data Recall Mode. To use the Depth Measurement Mode 1. Before skin diving/snorkeling, switch to the Depth Measurement Mode by holding down C for at least two Present depth seconds. 2. After skin diving/snorkeling, switch back to the Timekeeping Mode by holding down C for at least two seconds. At this time, the log data is stored in memory.
To change the measured time format
In the Stopwatch Mode, press A to change the measure time display format between minutes (00'00"00) and hours (0:00 00).
Mode indicator Minutes 1/100 second Hours Seconds Seconds Minutes
To measure elapsed time
Switches to Depth Measurement Mode Switches to Timekeeping Mode
1. Press D to start the stopwatch. 2. Press D to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing D again. 3. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
Depth = 1.0 m (4 ft.) Measurement start Maximum depth 30 sec.
To record split times
1. Press D to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press B to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press D to stop the time measurement. 5. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
1 minute 50 seconds submerged time
To time first and second place finishes
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Notes â¢ Once set to the Depth Measurement Mode, the depth measurement function will automatically make submerged time and depth calculations. â¢ While you are submerged, the watch will not revert to the Timekeeping Mode even if you hold down C. This protects against accidentally changing from the Depth Measurement Mode to the Timekeeping Mode while submerged. â¢ If you do not press any button on the surface (depth of â0â) for one hour, the watch automatically returns to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ Whenever the submerged time reaches six hours, the watch automatically switches to the Timekeeping Mode.
Press D to start the stopwatch. Press B when the first finisher crossed the line, and record the time. Press D when the second finisher cross the line. Press B to display the finishing time of the second finisher. Press B again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
When the Daily Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is switched on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour. Note that the Daily Alarm and the Hourly Time Signal operate based on the digital time setting.
DATA RECALL MODE
Use the Data Recall Mode to recall and delete the log data from memory. Whenever you enter the Data Recall Mode from another mode, the newest data is displayed first. â¢ Note that the log data stored in memory is cleared when batteries are replaced. If you wish to keep the data, be sure to copy it into a log book before having batteries replaced. â¢ If you do not press any button for one hour in the Data
To set the alarm time and switch the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. Hold down A while in the Alarm Mode until the hours digits start to flash on the display. The hours digits flash because they are selected. At this time the Daily Alarm is switched on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Hourly Time Signal Setting
[ Memory Number Display ]
Recall Mode, the display returns to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
To recall data from memory
1. In the Data Recall Mode, press B to scroll through the displays for memory numbers 1 through 10. 2. While any one of the memory set displays is shown, press D to scroll through the data contained in that set in the following sequence.
Memory Number Maximum Depth Submerged Time
3. Press D to increase the selected hour or minutes digits or B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (am) or afternoon (pm). 4. While the Hourly Time Signal setting is selected, press B or D to switch the hourly time signal on and off.
5. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ Data accompanied by a warning mark (!) is possibly invalid.
To switch the Daily Alarm on and off
While in the Alarm Mode, press D to switch the Daily Alarm on and off.
To delete data from memory
1. In the Data Recall Mode, display the memory number display for the set of data you want to delete. Important! The delete operation erases the entire set of data you have selected. You cannot delete parts of a set of data. 2. Holding down A until the memory number starts to flash. 3. To clear all of the data in the currently displayed set, holding down C and D simultaneously until the display shows âCLEARâ.
About the alarm
There are two different alarm sounds to choose from: high and low.
To test the alarm
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm. Each time you test the alarm (by holding down B) a different alarm sounds. The sound produced the last time you test the alarm is the one used for the alarm.