There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is complete with excellent quality! One suggestion, show number of pages and weather it is multi-lingual. The AD 600 Manuel is about 76 pages and over half is non English. This results in a larger print job than usually needed. Having this information, one could select the desired pages for printing.
I've been looking for a copy of the original user/owner manual. Just what the doctor ordered, thank you.
the manual was very helpful thank you very much no one else was able to help me thanx
This is an excellent handbook. We had no information on the appliance until we obtained this and are now able to use the appliance to its full potential. Strongly recommended.
Very happy to find this from owners-manual.com and the enclosed spec sheet as well.
Not longer available from Sony.
The figures on the display of your watch may be black-on-white or white-on-black, depending on the model. Operations are the same regardless of the display type. â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode (except when making any settings), press B to illuminate the display for about four seconds. File Mode
Timeekeeping Mode Home Time Display Dual Time Display
Home Time Display
Day of week Day PM indicator
Dual Time Display
â¢ The second count of the Dual Time is synchronized with the second count in the Home Time. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode Dual Time display automatically. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the dual time matches the format you select for Home Time.
About the Backlight
In any mode (except when making settings) press B to illuminate the digital display for about four seconds. â¢ The backlight automatically turns off whenever an alarm sounds. â¢ The backlight of the watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) panel, which loses â¢ illuminating power after very longbacklight may be hard to see when viewed under The illumination provided by the use. direct sunlight. â¢ The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is caused by a transistor that vibrates while the EL panel is lit. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch.
Hour Hour Minutes Seconds Minutes
Home Time and Dual Time
Home Time shows the current time in the area you normally live, while Dual Time shows the current time in another time zone. You can switch the digital display between Home Time and Dual Time without changing the analog (hands) setting, or you can make the current Dual Time setting your Home Time setting (which also changes the analog setting).
Name area Mode indicator
Switching the Digital Time Display Between the Home Time and Dual Time
Press D to toggle the digital time display between Home Time and Dual Time. The analog setting does not change. â¢ The indicator â â in the upper part of the display indicates Dual Time is selected. The indicator â â appears after you select Home Time, but after about one second it is replaced by the current day of the week and day of the month.
The File Mode lets you store up to 20 pages of name and telephone number data. You can recall data by scrolling through it on the display. â¢ You can input up to four characters in the text area, and 12 digits in number areas. â¢ The data item on the display when you exit the File Mode appears first the next time you enter the File Mode.
Making the Dual Time Setting Your Home Time Setting
â¢ Hold down D for about two or three seconds to change the Dual Time setting to your Home Time setting. The previous Home Time setting becomes the new Dual Time setting. â¢ This operation also changes the analog setting so it matches the new Home Time. Important! The alarm sounds when the Home Time matches the currently set alarm time, regardless of whether Home Time or Dual Time is selected.
Telephone number area
To input new File data
1. In the File Mode, press D until the capacity display appears. â¢ Holding down D and pressing B scrolls through data in reverse sequence. â¢ If there is no File data stored in memory yet, the capacity display appears as soon as you enter the File Mode. â¢ If the message â â appears on the display, it means
To set the Home Time and date
1. Hold down A while the Home Time is displayed in the Timekeeping Mode until the second digits flashes on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection (flashing) in the following sequence. Seconds Day Hour Month Minutes Year 12/24-Hour Format
that memory is full. To store more data, you will first have to delete some of the data.
3. While the seconds setting is selected (flashing), press D to reset it to 00. If you press D while the seconds setting is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds setting is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. â¢ While any other setting (besides seconds) is selected (flashing), press D to increase it or B to decrease it. â¢ While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D to toggle it between 12 and 24. â¢ Except for when adjusting the seconds or setting the 12/24-hour format, holding down a button changes the current selection at high speed. â¢ When the 12-hour format is selected, the indicator P appears on the display to indicate âP.M.â times. There is no indicator for âA.M.â times. 4. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode Home Time display. â¢ This operation also changes the analog setting so it matches the new Home Time. â¢ The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode Home Time display automatically.
2. Hold down A while the capacity display is on the screen and a cursor appears in the name area. 3. Use D or B to input a character at the cursor position. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed. Press D Press B 4. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat 3 and 4 until you complete name input. â¢ You can input up to 4 characters in the name area. 5. After the name input is through, use C to move the cursor to the telephone number area. 6. While the cursor is in the telephone number area, use D or B to input a number you want. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed. Press D Press B 7. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat 6 and 7 until you complete number input. â¢ You can input up to 12 characters in the telephone number area. 8. After inputting your data, press A to store it and return to the File Mode. â¢ When you press A to store data, the message â â appears on the display for a few seconds. After the sort operation is complete, the normal File Mode display (without the cursor) appears. â¢ The number area of the display can show only six digits at a time, so longer numbers scroll continuously from right to left. â¢ Inputting hyphens into your phone numbers make them easier to read when you recall them. (Hyphen) to (Space) (Space) to (Hyphen)
To set the Dual Time
1. Hold down A while the Dual Time is displayed in the Timekeeping Mode, until the hour digits flashes on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection (flashing) in the following sequence. Hour Minutes
3. While any setting is selected (flashing), press D to increase it or B to decrease it. â¢ Holding down a button changes the current selection at high speed. 4. After you set the dual time, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode Dual Time display.