There are currently no product reviews.
Clear and easy to read. All details as expected. Price acceptable , and quick delivery.
Quick response and exactly what I was looking for and at a great fair price!
5 star quality on these downloadable manuals. Easy to read and all the information is there. A must when doing a custom install or needing to service your precious old school electronics.
So usefull to make my installation a breeze. 5 stars on quality.
very helpful, the information in these manuels are very detailed
USERâS GUIDE 2482/2600
â¢ Press B to change from mode to mode. Timekeeping Mode Alarm Mode â¢ After you perform an operation in any mode, pressing B returns to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ In any mode, press A to illuminate the display. Stopwatch Mode Time Setting Mode
[Modules 2482, 2600]
PM indicator Day of the week Day
â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press C to switch â¢ between 12-hour format, the P (PM) indicator appears to With the the 12-hour and 24-hour formats. the left of the hour digits for times in the range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and no indicator appears to the left of the hour digits for times in the range of midnight to 11:59 a.m. â¢ With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, with 24 indicator. â¢ Day of the week is displayed as follows. SU: Sunday TU: Tuesday TH: Thursday SA: Saturday MO: Monday WE: Wednesday F R : Friday
Mode indicator Minutes Seconds
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
Split time indicator
The backlight uses an EL (electro-luminescent) panel that causes the entire display to glow for easy reading in the dark. â¢ The electro-luminescent panel that provides illumination loses power after very long use. â¢ The illumination provided by the backlight may be hard to see when viewed under direct sunlight. â¢ The watch may emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is due to vibration of the EL panel used for illumination, and does not indicate malfunction. â¢ Frequent use of the backlight shortens the battery life.
(a) Elapsed time measurement Start Stop Re-start Stop Clear
(b) Split time measurement Start Split
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times Start Split
First runner finishes. Display time of first runner.
Second runner finishes.
Display time of second runner.
Mode indicator Hour Minutes
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
â¢ Pressing A also illuminates the display.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A while in the Alarm Mode until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. â¢ This operation automatically turns on the alarm.
Hourly time signal on indicator Alarm on indicator
Time Setting Mode
PM indicator Day of the week Day
To set the time and date
1. Use B to enter the Time Setting Mode. â¢ The secondâs digits flash because they are selected. 2. Press A to change the selection in the following sequence. â¢ Pressing A also illuminates the display.
Seconds Day of week
2. Press A to change the selection in the following sequence. â¢ Pressing A also illuminates the display.
Hour Minutes Seconds
Normal Alarm Mode (No digit flashes)
3. Press C to increase the selected digits. Holding down C changes the number at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
To stop the alarm
Press A to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
3. While the secondâs digits are selected (flashing), press C to reset the seconds to â00â. If you press C while the secondâs count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to â00â and 1 is added to the minutes. If the secondâs count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minuteâs count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press C to increase the number. While the day of the week is selected, pressing C advances to the next day. Holding down C changes the current selection at high speed. 5. After you set the time and date, press B to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
To switch the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
Press C while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence. [Alarm on Indicator/Hourly Time Signal on Indicator]
Daily Alarm only
Hourly Time Signal only
To test the alarm
Hold down C while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.