There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
â¢ Press D to change from mode to mode. â¢ After you perform an operation in any mode, pressing D returns to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ If you do not press any button for a few minutes while making settings in any mode (indicated when settings are flashing), the watch automatically clears the setting screen (settings stop flashing) and returns to the normal display for the mode you are in. â¢ This watch returns to the Timekeeping Mode whenever you hold down the D button for one or two seconds. If you ever lose track of what mode you are in or what you should do next, hold down D to return to normal timekeeping. â¢ In any mode press L to illuminate the display. The operational procedures for Module 1822 and 1968 are identical. All of the illustrations in this manual show Module 1822. Timekeeping Mode Countdown Alarm Mode Stopwatch Mode Alarm Mode Dual Time Mode
Day of week Month Day
To set the time and date
1. Hold down A while in the Timekeeping Mode until the seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press D to change the selection in the following sequence.
Seconds Hour Minutes 12/24-Hour Format
2. Press B or C to toggle auto repeat on ( ) and off. 3. Press D to move the flashing to the progress beeper ON/OFF setting. 4. Press B or C to toggle the progress beeper on ( ) and off. 5. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing B and manually reset to the start time by pressing C. â¢ If you set a starting time of 10 seconds or less and have Auto Repeat turned on, the countdown alarm tone (which normally sounds for 10 seconds) sounds for only one second. â¢ When the progress beeper is turned on, the watch beeps as the countdown time passes the 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-minute marks, and the 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-second marks.
Hour PM indicator
Target time on indicator Current time
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times,59 minutes, 59.99 The range You can also have an hour, and two finishes. seconds. of the stopwatch is 23 alarm sound when a target time is reached. The Stopwatch Mode also features an Auto-Start function.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press B to reset the seconds to 00. If you press B while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (beside seconds) are selected (flashing), press B to increase the number or C to decrease it. While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press B or C to toggle it between 12 and 24. While the day of the week is selected (flashing), press B to advance to the next day or C to return to the previous day. â¢ Except for when adjusting the seconds or setting the 12/24-hour format, holding down a button changes the current selection at high speed. â¢ When the 12-hour format is selected, the indicator P appears on the display to indicate âP.M.â times. There is no indicator for âA.M.â times. â¢ When the 24-hour format is selected, the indicator 24 appears on the display. 5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
1/100 Second Minutes Seconds Mode indicator
(a) Elapsed time measurement
ABOUT THE BACKLIGHT
In any mode, press L to illuminate the display for about two seconds. â¢ The backlight of the watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses illuminating power after very long use. â¢ The illumination provided by the backlight may be hard to see when viewed under direct sunlight. â¢ The backlight automatically stops illuminating whenever an alarm sounds.
(b) Split time measurement Start Split Split release Stop Clear
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Current time Progress beeper on indicator Auto repeat on indicator
The countdown alarm can be set within a range of 1 second to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
First runner finishes.
Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
Record time of second runner.
To set the countdown start time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hours digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press D to change the selection in the following sequence.
Minutes Mode indicator 1/10 Second Seconds
About the Auto-Start function
With the Auto-Start function, the watch performs a 5-second countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, stopwatch operation starts automatically. During the final three seconds of the countdown, a beeper sounds with each second. To turn the Auto-Start function on and off While the display is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Mode, press C to toggle it on and off. â¢ The indicator AUTO-ST appears and 05 is shown in the upper display while AutoStart is turned on. The AUTO-ST indicator is not shown and the upper part of the display shows the current time when Auto-Start is turned off.
3. Press B to increase the selected number or C to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ Press B and C at the same time to clear the starting time to 0:00' 00". â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00' 00". 4. After you set the countdown start time, press A twice to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode.
About the Target Time function
With the Target Time function, an alarm sounds for ten seconds whenever the time being kept by the stopwatch reaches a target time you have preset. To set the Target Time and to turn it on and off Target time on indicator 1. While the display is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Hour Mode, holdto flash A , and theis selected. of the target time starts down because it hour digit 2. Press D to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Seconds
To use the countdown alarm
1. Press B while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press B again to stop the countdown alarm. B â¢ You can resume countdown alarm operation by pressing B. 3. Stop the countdown alarm and then press C to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
3. Press B to increase the selected number or C to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. Minutes Seconds â¢ Press B and C at the same time to clear the setting to Mode indicator 0:00' 00". 4. Press A to move the flashing to the target time ON/OFF setting. 5. B or C to toggle the target time on and off. 6. Press A to return to the Stopwatch Mode. Important! The alarm will not sound if you do not turn on the target time. â¢ Press A, D or L to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
To switch auto repeat timing and the progress beeper on and off
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. Press A again to move the flashing to the auto repeat ON/OFF setting.