There are currently no product reviews.
Thanks for offering this item at such a good price. Proved handy in identifying the part I was looking for my set.
Thr Video Recorder i have is quiet Old and the Producer could Not help me. So i w as very glad to find an offer for the owners Manual for a very fair Price.a I obtained the original Manual very quick and I am happy to have it now.
The PDF copy was immediately available on download after the payment. However, I noticed that the document was in German, and Ihad to contact a German translator to get it translated it to English. The quality of document is legible can be used for my purpose.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
Operation Guide ANALOG (HK-O)
[Modules 1362, 1398, 1770, 2799, 3378]
I Avoid setting the day-date between 8:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. (the day-date display may not change in the following day). I For watch with the elapsed time bezel Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the mark with the minute hand. After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation on the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to. The elapsed time is indicated. â€¢ â€¢ Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock crown. With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns. Also note that such watches are not water resistant while their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns back in as far as they will go after making any setting.
To Set Time
Pull the crown out. Set the hands by turning the crown in either direction. Push the crown in on a time signal.
1 02 5 0
[Modules 705, 706, 1300, 1311, 1330, 1344, 1360, 1399, 1747, 1771]
Elapsed time bezel
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out when the second hand is at 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Set the hands by turning the crown. 3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
[Modules 707, 708, 1331, 1332, 1342, 1345, 1346, 1787, 2717, 2718, 2719, 2725, 2731, 2748, 2749, 2783, 2784, 3363, 3711, 3712]
Crown (Normal position) First click (Setting date)
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Set the hands by turning the crown. 3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
1) Pull the crown out to the first click. 2) Set the date by turning the crown. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position.
[Modules 709, 1333, 1347, 3716]
To Set Date
Second click (Setting time) The configuration of your watch may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration. Crown (Normal position) First click (Setting day-date)
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at the 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Turn the hands clockwise and put the watch four or five minutes forward. Then back them out. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position on a time signal.
To Set Day-date
1) Pull the crown out to the first click. 2) Set the date by turning the crown counterclockwise. Set the day by turning the crown clockwise. Check whether the day is English or Spanish. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position. English SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
Second click (Setting time)
[Day display] Spanish DOM LUN MAR MIER JUEV VIER SAB