There are currently no product reviews.
Full Panasonic service Manual, as described, no problems
This place is amazing. Got our manual in a few hours. Print quality is excellent. Even the manufacturer didn't have this manual. The price was excellent. How many more stars can I give them? More than satisfied.
This was a very hard to find manual. The unit is long discontinued and Pioneer doesn't retain every manual for every model. Thanks owner's-manual.com!
I'm so glad I was able to find a site to download my missing manuals. Very reasonable prices and they kept me informed about the process and I had my manual within less than a day. The only thing I wish was an option is a 100% English version with no spanish or anything. But overall great site.
The manual is complete with excellent quality! One suggestion, show number of pages and weather it is multi-lingual. The AD 600 Manuel is about 76 pages and over half is non English. This results in a larger print job than usually needed. Having this information, one could select the desired pages for printing.
Operation Guide ANALOG (HK-O)
[Modules 1362, 1398, 1770, 2799, 3378]
I Avoid setting the day-date between 8:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. (the day-date display may not change in the following day). I For watch with the elapsed time bezel Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the mark with the minute hand. After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation on the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to. The elapsed time is indicated. â€¢ â€¢ Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock crown. With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns. Also note that such watches are not water resistant while their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns back in as far as they will go after making any setting.
To Set Time
Pull the crown out. Set the hands by turning the crown in either direction. Push the crown in on a time signal.
1 02 5 0
[Modules 705, 706, 1300, 1311, 1330, 1344, 1360, 1399, 1747, 1771]
Elapsed time bezel
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out when the second hand is at 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Set the hands by turning the crown. 3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
[Modules 707, 708, 1331, 1332, 1342, 1345, 1346, 1787, 2717, 2718, 2719, 2725, 2731, 2748, 2749, 2783, 2784, 3363, 3711, 3712]
Crown (Normal position) First click (Setting date)
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Set the hands by turning the crown. 3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
1) Pull the crown out to the first click. 2) Set the date by turning the crown. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position.
[Modules 709, 1333, 1347, 3716]
To Set Date
Second click (Setting time) The configuration of your watch may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration. Crown (Normal position) First click (Setting day-date)
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at the 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Turn the hands clockwise and put the watch four or five minutes forward. Then back them out. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position on a time signal.
To Set Day-date
1) Pull the crown out to the first click. 2) Set the date by turning the crown counterclockwise. Set the day by turning the crown clockwise. Check whether the day is English or Spanish. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position. English SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
Second click (Setting time)
[Day display] Spanish DOM LUN MAR MIER JUEV VIER SAB