There are currently no product reviews.
Please tell us what you think and share your opinions with others. Be sure to focus your comments on the product. You will receive $2.00 of store credit for Your review.
Good copy and great customer service! There was some confusion with my order and it was resolved promptly!
Having bought a pre-owned Sony FM stereo tuner through eBay, it came without any manuals. It soon became clear that to get the best from this excellent tuner I needed a decent manual because much of the operation was not intuitive to a newboy to hi fi like me. I managed to download the official Sony multi-lingual manual from Owner-Manuals.com with no problem at all - a really quick and easy service. I'm very glad I did because I found out all the operations of the tuner and was then able to not only set it up quickly but also to get much more from it that poke-and-hope trialling would ever achieve. In my book $4.99 very well spent.
This manual is immaculate in it's accuracy. Everything is written very clearly and easy to understand. Written by a professional who wants to convey a clear and easy to understand message!!
This Manual (as downloaded) is both informative and comprehensive and has proved to be extremely useful. thoroughly recommended.
Operation Guide ANALOG (HK-O)
[Modules 1362, 1398, 1770, 2799, 3378]
I Avoid setting the day-date between 8:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. (the day-date display may not change in the following day). I For watch with the elapsed time bezel Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the mark with the minute hand. After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation on the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to. The elapsed time is indicated. â€¢ â€¢ Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock crown. With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns. Also note that such watches are not water resistant while their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns back in as far as they will go after making any setting.
To Set Time
Pull the crown out. Set the hands by turning the crown in either direction. Push the crown in on a time signal.
1 02 5 0
[Modules 705, 706, 1300, 1311, 1330, 1344, 1360, 1399, 1747, 1771]
Elapsed time bezel
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out when the second hand is at 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Set the hands by turning the crown. 3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
[Modules 707, 708, 1331, 1332, 1342, 1345, 1346, 1787, 2717, 2718, 2719, 2725, 2731, 2748, 2749, 2783, 2784, 3363, 3711, 3712]
Crown (Normal position) First click (Setting date)
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Set the hands by turning the crown. 3) In accordance with a time signal, push the crown in.
1) Pull the crown out to the first click. 2) Set the date by turning the crown. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position.
[Modules 709, 1333, 1347, 3716]
To Set Date
Second click (Setting time) The configuration of your watch may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration. Crown (Normal position) First click (Setting day-date)
To Set Time
1) Pull the crown out to the second click when the second hand is at the 12 oâ€™clock position and the second hand stops. 2) Turn the hands clockwise and put the watch four or five minutes forward. Then back them out. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position on a time signal.
To Set Day-date
1) Pull the crown out to the first click. 2) Set the date by turning the crown counterclockwise. Set the day by turning the crown clockwise. Check whether the day is English or Spanish. 3) Push the crown in to the normal position. English SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
Second click (Setting time)
[Day display] Spanish DOM LUN MAR MIER JUEV VIER SAB