There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is immaculate in it's accuracy. Everything is written very clearly and easy to understand. Written by a professional who wants to convey a clear and easy to understand message!!
This Manual (as downloaded) is both informative and comprehensive and has proved to be extremely useful. thoroughly recommended.
everything is ok, thank you very much! Product is good, no problems with download!
Great site, I always find all the manuals I need and i can't find anywhere else. PDF for the Sony PCM 3348 is complete and scan is good quality. Thank you!
It was a complete manual as stated. Very good source for older product manuals. Thanks
Module No. 2263
â¢ If the contents of the display seem to be continually changing, see âAUTO DISPLAY FUNCTIONâ for information on how to stop it. â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press L to illuminate the display for about two seconds. Caution â¢ The backlight of this watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses its illuminating power after very long term use. â¢ Frequent use of the backligfht shortens the battery life. â¢ The watch emits an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is because the EL light vibrates slightly when lit. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch. Timekeeping Mode File Mode Alarm Mode
This watch lets you select any two of 40 cities (TIME 1, TIME 2) as basic Timekeeping Mode times. Hold down D to toggle the Timekeeping Mode between TIME 1 and TIME 2. â¢ You can display either the city code or year. Press A to toggle between display of the city code and year.
To input File data
1. In the File Mode, press B or D until the new data display appears. â¢ If the message âFULLâ appears on the display, it means that memory is full. To store more data, you will first have to delete some of the data. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the name area. 3. Use B or D to input a character at the cursor position. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed.
0 to 9 â â¢ / â¢
City code Month-Day
Day of week
Year Remaining memory [New data display]
Hold down D .
Press D. (Space)
Hold down D . Press A. TIME 2
A to Z
DST on indicator
To set the time and date
Setting the time and date for either of the basic times (TIME 1 or TIME 2) automatically adjusts the settings of the other basic time. â¢ You can turn daylight saving time (DST) on and off independently for TIME 1 and TIME 2. 1. While in the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the City Code flashes on the display. 2. Press C to change the selection (flashing) in the following sequence.
City Code DST Seconds Hour Minutes
4. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you complete name input. â¢ You can input up to 8 characters in the name area. 5. After the name input is through, use C to move the cursor to the number area. B D 6. While the cursor is in the number area, use B or D to input a number you want. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed.
Press D. â (Hyphen) Press B. 0 to 9 (Space)
3. While the seconds setting is selected (flashing), press D to reset it to 00. If you press D while the seconds setting is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds setting is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. â¢ While City Code setting is selected (flashing), press D or B to scroll through the City Code. (For full information on City Code, see the CITY CODE TABLE.) â¢ While the DST setting is selected, press D to toggle it ON and OFF. â¢ While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D to toggle it between 12 and 24. â¢ While any other setting is selected (flashing), press D to increase it or B to decrease it. â¢ Holding down either button changes the setting at high speed. 4. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
7. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you complete number input. 8.The message âSORTâ appears on press A to store few seconds. â¢ After inputting the data you want, the display for a it into memory. â¢ The name area shows only 5 characters, but automatically scrolls from right to left to show all of the characters that make up the text.
To scroll through File data
In the normal File Mode (when the display is not flashing), press D to scroll forward or B to scroll backward through stored data. â¢ The data item that is displayed when you exit the File Mode will be the first data to appear when you enter the File Mode again.
To edit File data
1. In the File Mode, use B and D to scroll through the data items and display the one you want to edit. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Use C to move the cursor to the character you want to change. 4. Use B or D to select the character you want. â¢ For details, see âTo input File dataâ (steps 3 through 4 for name input, or 6 through 7 for number). 5. After editing the data, press A to store it.
To delete File data
The following causes all data stored in memory to be deleted. Be sure to always keep separate written copies of all important data. â¢ Malfunction or repairs â¢ Dead battery â¢ Battery replacement In no event will CASIO be liable for loss of data or any damages arising out of such loss.
1. In the File Mode, use B and D to scroll through the data items and display the one you want to delete. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Press B and D at the same time to delete the data item. â¢ The message âCLRâ (clear) appears on the display for a few seconds. â¢ At this time the cursor appears on the display ready for input. 4. Input data or press A to return to the File Mode.
The File Mode lets you store up to 30 pairs of name and telephone number data. The name can be up to 8 characters long and the number up to 12 digits. Data is automatically sorted into alphabetical order based on the name data. You can recall data by scrolling through it on the display. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few Number minutes while in the File Mode, the watch area automatically goes back to the Timekeeping Mode.