There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual, would not have been able to operate my machine without it!!
James Dawson August 18, 2012
excellent value & price! Includes everything you need to know about the NN-C777! I would buy this again.
Very satisfied! I was searching for several days, but nope; till I discovered your webside and there it was at a very reasonable price. Keep up the good work!
Generally speaking good copy; a few pages too hard contrast...
Good service and communication.
I purchased the unit from a private party and the original owners manual was not available. Having the ability to download it was extremely helpful and clarified operating the equipment immensely. This is a complicated unit and without the manual I would not have been able to maximize it's potential. Thank you.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
To turn the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence. [Module 1826]
ALM SIG Both ON Both OFF ALM Daily Alarm Only SIG Hourly Time Signal Only
The countdown alarm can be set within a range of 1 1/10 second to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, seconds an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
To set the countdown start time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hour setting flashes on the display because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Seconds
[Module 1815, 1835]
Hours Seconds Minutes
Daily Alarm Only
Hourly Time Signal Only
3. Press E to increase the selected setting or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the setting at high speed. â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00' 00". 4. After you set the countdown start time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
â¢ The daily alarm on indicator and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
To test the alarm sound
Hold down E while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
To use the countdown alarm
1. Press E while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press E again to stop the countdown alarm. â¢ You can resume a paused countdown alarm operation by pressing E. 3. Stop the countdown alarm and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
To turn auto repeat timing on and off
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode until the hour setting flashes. 2. Press D to turn auto repeat on and off.
Auto repeat indicator
3. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing E and manually reset to the start time by pressing B. â¢ When the starting value of the countdown time is set at 10 seconds or less and auto repeat is turned on, the countdown alarm tone sounds for only one second instead of the normal 10 seconds. If the Flash Alarm is turned on, the EL backlight does not flash under the above conditions.
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
Mode indicator Alarm on indicator Hourly time signal on indicator
Module 1815, 1835 Hourly time signal on indicator Alarm on indicator
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A until the hour setting starts to flash on the display. The hour setting flashes because it is selected. â¢ This operation automatically turns on the Daily Alarm. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. While the hour or minutes setting is selected (flashing) press E to increase it or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current setting at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.