There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual, would not have been able to operate my machine without it!!
James Dawson August 18, 2012
excellent value & price! Includes everything you need to know about the NN-C777! I would buy this again.
Very satisfied! I was searching for several days, but nope; till I discovered your webside and there it was at a very reasonable price. Keep up the good work!
Generally speaking good copy; a few pages too hard contrast...
Good service and communication.
I purchased the unit from a private party and the original owners manual was not available. Having the ability to download it was extremely helpful and clarified operating the equipment immensely. This is a complicated unit and without the manual I would not have been able to maximize it's potential. Thank you.
4. While the auto repeat indicator is flashing, press E toggle auto repeat on and off. The auto repeat indicator is on the display only while you are setting the countdown start time. Press B Auto repeat OFF Auto repeat ON
â¢ To set a date alarm Set the month, day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound at the specific time, on the specific date you set. â¢ To set a 1-month alarm Set the month, hour and minutes for the alarm time. Set âxxâ for the day. This type setting causes the alarm to sound every day at the time you set, only during the month you set. â¢ To set a month alarm Set the day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. Set âxâ for the month. This type of the setting causes the alarm to sound every month at the time you set, on the day you set.
â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00' 00". 5. After you set the countdown start time and auto repeat timing on and off, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode.
To use the countdown alarm
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press D again to stop the countdown alarm. â¢ You can resume countdown alarm operation by pressing D. 3. Press D to stop the countdown alarm, and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
To set the alarm time
1. Press E while in the Alarm Mode to select Alarm 1 through Alarm 3 and Hourly Time Signal. Alarm 1 Alarm 2 Alarm 3 Hourly Time Signal
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. At this time the Alarm is automatically switched on. 3. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Hour Minutes Month Day
To turn the progress beeper on and off
1. While the Countdown Alarm Mode screen shows its starting value or while a countdown operation is in progress, press B to toggle the progress beeper on and off.
â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing D and manually reset to the start time by pressing B. â¢ If you set a starting time of 10 seconds or less and have Auto Repeat turned on, the countdown alarm tone (which normally sounds for 10 seconds) sounds for only one second. â¢ When the progress beeper is turned on, the watch beeps as the countdown time passes the 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-minute marks, and the 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-second marks.
4. Press E to increase the number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current number at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon. 5. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To stop the alarm
â¢ Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
To switch an alarm on and off
General alarm on indicator Individual alarm on indicator
Hours Mode indicator
1. In the Alarm Mode, press E to select an alarm. 2. When an alarm you want to is selected, press B to switch it on and off. â¢ The individual alarm indicators let you see at a glance the on/off status of each alarm. The meaning of these indicators depend on the mode you are in.
The stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes 59.99 seconds. You can use the EL backlight at any time while the stopwatch is operating by pressing E. â¢ Pressing A in the Stopwatch Mode While an elapsed time operation is in progress or while an elapsed time (other than all zeros) is stopped on the display causes the upper right display to alternate between the current time and stopwatch time.
Hourly time signal on indicator
Individual alarm on indicator AL-3
â¢ The general alarm indicator is displayed in all modes.
1/100 Second Minutes
To switch the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, press E to select the Hourly Time Signal. 2. When Hourly Time Signal is selected, press B to switch it on and off. â¢ If Hourly Time Signal is on, the Hourly Time Signal On indicator is shown on the display when you change to another mode.
Countdown start on Seconds
Elapsed time measurement Start Stop Re-start Stop Clear
To test the alarm
Hold down E while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
Split time measurement Start Split Split release Stop Clear
Split time and 1st-2nd place times Start Split
First runner finishes.
Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
Record time of second runner.
In addition to the normal instant start at the press of a button, the stopwatch can also be set up to start timing automatically after five seconds have elapsed. â¢ While the stopwatch is stopped and cleared to all zeros, press A to toggle countdown start on and off. Turning on countdown start displays 5" in the lower part of the display. 00' 00" 00 is displayed when countdown start is turned off. The upper part of the display always shows the current time.
General alarm on indicator Individual alarm on indicator Alarm number Month Day
You can set three independent alarms with the hour, minutes, month and day. Use the Alarm Mode to turn the alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off. â¢ When an alarm is turned on, an alarm tone sounds for 20 seconds when the preset time reached. â¢ When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
The types of alarm you get depends on the information you set. â¢ To set a daily alarm Set the hour and minutes for the alarm time. Set âxâ for the month and âxxâ for the day. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound everyday at the time you set.