There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual, would not have been able to operate my machine without it!!
James Dawson August 18, 2012
excellent value & price! Includes everything you need to know about the NN-C777! I would buy this again.
Very satisfied! I was searching for several days, but nope; till I discovered your webside and there it was at a very reasonable price. Keep up the good work!
Generally speaking good copy; a few pages too hard contrast...
Good service and communication.
I purchased the unit from a private party and the original owners manual was not available. Having the ability to download it was extremely helpful and clarified operating the equipment immensely. This is a complicated unit and without the manual I would not have been able to maximize it's potential. Thank you.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Current time Mode indicator
Current time The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split Mode indicator
The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 second to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
To measure elapsed time To set the countdown time
1. Press A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hours digit flashes on the display because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Seconds Hours Minutes
Minutes Seconds 1/100 second
1. Press B to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing B again. 3. Press A to clear the stopwatch to all zeros. â¢ For the first 60 minutes, the display shows minutes, seconds, and 1/100 second. After 60 minutes, the display format changes to show hours, minutes, and seconds.
3. Press B to increase the selected number. Holding down B changes the number at high speed. â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set to 0:00' 00. 4. After you set the countdown time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
To record split times
1. Press B to start the stopwatch. 2. Press A to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press A to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press B to stop the time measurement. 5. Press A to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To use the countdown timer
1. Press B while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown timer. 2. Press B again to stop the countdown timer. â¢ You can continue countdown timer operation by pressing B. 3. Stop the timer and then press A until the countdown time is reset to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops, and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
To time first and second place finishes
1. Press B 2. Press A 3. Press B 4. Press A to start the stopwatch. when the first finisher crosses the line, and record the time. when the second finisher crosses the line.
to display the finishing time of the second finisher. 5. Press A again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To switch auto repeat timing on and off
1. Press A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hours digit flashes on the display because it is selected. 2. Press D to switch auto repeat on and off. 3. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the starting countdown time is reset and countdown timing starts again automatically whenever the countdown reaches zero. You can stop timing by pressing B , and manually reset to the starting countdown time by pressing A.
Auto repeat on indicator