There are currently no product reviews.
The only reason I gave this less than 4 stars, is because it shouldn't take 24 hrs to have the download available. I was surprised to find that I had to wait until the next day to be able to download the manual that I paid for.
The manual itself is the correct manual.
Excellent replacement for original OwnerΒ΄s Manual. I am totally satisfied!
Great service. Manual is as advertised and delivered when promised.
Perfect quality, highly appreciated service !!!
Fast delivery of the download info, no issues at all. Recommended E-manual shop !!!
hi owners manual- crew,
i am very satisfied about the trade with you.
if i need some other manuals, i will contact you again.
Operation Guide 2943
About This Manual
â¢ Button operations are indicated using the letters shown in the illustration. â¢ Each section of this manual provides you with the information you need to perform operations in each mode. Further details and technical information can be found in the âReferenceâ section.
â¢ Press D to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press L to illuminate the display.
Countdown Timer Mode
Day of week Month â Day
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date. You can also use the Timekeeping Mode to select either audible beeper or vibration alert for alarms.
Hour : Minutes Seconds PM indicator
Vibration Alert When Vibration Alert is turned on, the watch vibrates instead of sounding a beeper. This lets you use the watch without disturbing others with beeping sounds. â¢ Vibration Alert can be used to replace alarm sounds. â¢ For information about selecting the alert type, see âTo switch between vibration alert and beeper alertâ below. â¢ For information about countdown timer alerts, see âCountdown Timerâ. â¢ For information about the daily alarm and hourly time signal alerts, see âAlarmsâ. â¢ Watches with a metal band may produce a noise when a vibration operation is performed. This is due to vibration of the metal band, and does not indicate malfunction of the watch.
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press D to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
Seconds Day DST Month Hour Minutes Year
To switch between vibration alert and beeper alert Vibration alert on In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down E for about two indicator seconds to toggle between vibration alert (VIBRATION displayed in all modes) and beeper alert (VIBRATION not displayed).
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use E and B to change it as described below. To change this setting Seconds DST Hour, Minutes, Year, Month, Day Perform this button operation Press E to reset to 00. Press E to toggle between Standard Time (OFF) and Daylight Saving Time (ON). Use E (+) and B (â) to change the setting.
The Telememo Mode lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data. Records are automatically sorted based on the characters of the name. You can recall records by scrolling through them on the display.
Name Right arrow
Alternate at two-second interval Left arrow
4. Press A to exit the setting screen. â¢ See âDaylight Saving Time (DST)â for details about the DST setting. â¢ For information about specifying how long the display of the watch remains illuminated, see âTo specify the illumination durationâ. â¢ The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
â¢ See âSort Tableâ for details on how the watch sorts records. â¢ All of the operations in this section are performed in the Telememo Mode, which you enter by pressing D. To create a new Telememo record 1. In the Telememo Mode, press C to display the remaining memory screen. â¢ If the message appears on the display, it means that memory is full. To store another record, you will first have to delete some of the records stored in memory.
Remaining Memory Screen Name area
Daylight Saving Time (DST)
Daylight Saving Time (summer time) advances the time setting by one hour from Standard Time. Remember that not all countries or even local areas use Daylight Saving Time.
To toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour timekeeping In the Timekeeping Mode, press B to toggle between 12-hour timekeeping and 24hour timekeeping. â¢ With the 12-hour format, the P (PM) indicator appears on the display for times in the range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and no indicator appears for times in the range of midnight to 11:59 a.m. â¢ With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, without any indicator. â¢ The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes.
4. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press D to move the cursor to the right. 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 as required to input all of the characters of the name. â¢ You can input up to eight characters for the name. 6. After you input the name, press D as many times as necessary to move the cursor to the number area. â¢ When the cursor is located at the eighth space of the name area, moving the cursor to the right causes it to jump to the first digit of the number. When the cursor is at the 12th digit of the number, moving it to the right (by pressing D) causes it to jump to the first character in the name.
To toggle the Timekeeping Mode digital time between DST and Standard Time 1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting ll ll screen. 2. Press D once and the DST setting screen appears. 3. Press E to toggle between Daylight Saving Time (ON ll ll l displayed) and Standard Time (OFF displayed). 4. Press A to exit the setting screen. â¢ The DST indicator appears on the display to indicate DST indicator that Daylight Saving Time is turned on.
2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor (_) appears in the name area of the display. 3. In the name area, use E and B to cycle through characters at the cursor position. The characters cycle in the sequence shown below.
A to Z
0 to 9
l l l ll ll
World Time Mode
l l lll