There are currently no product reviews.
The product manual I received was exactly what I was looking for, delivered painlessly at a very fair price. I can't ask for any more than that.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
USERâS GUIDE 2454
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press L to illuminate the display.
Timekeeping Mode Press . Telememo Mode Alarm Mode Stopwatch Mode Countdown Timer Mode Dual Time Mode
PM indicator Day of week Month â Day
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date. You also use the Timekeeping Mode to select the display color pattern.
To set the time and date
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
Seconds Hour : Minutes
Telememo lets you store up to 30 records, each containing name and telephone number data. Records are automatically sorted based on the characters of the name. You can recall records by scrolling through them on the display. â¢ See âCharacter Listâ at the back of this manual for details on how the watch sorts records. â¢ All of the operations in this section are performed in the Telememo Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D and B to change it as described below.
To change this setting Seconds DST Hour, Minutes, Year, Month, Day Color Pattern Perform this button operation Press D to reset to 00. Press D to toggle between Daylight Saving Time ( standard time ( ). Use D (+) and B (â) to change the setting. Use D and B to change the color pattern setting. ) and
To create a new Telememo record
Alarm on indicator
â¢ Pressing D while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged. â¢ See âDaylight Saving Time (DST)â for details on DST setting. â¢ See âColor Pattern Settingâ for details about the color pattern setting. 4. Press A to exit the setting screen. â¢ The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings. â¢ The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2039. â¢ The watchâs built-in full automatic calendar automatically makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watchâs battery replaced.
To toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour timekeeping
Press Press . (space) .
1. In the Telememo Mode, use B and D to cycle through the record screens until the new data screen appears. â¢ The new data screen is the one that is blank (contains no name and telephone number). â¢ If the new data screen does not appear, it means thatfirst have is full. To store another record,stored will memory to delete some of the records you in memory. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor ( ) appears in the name area of the display, which indicates the setting screen. 3. Use D and B to change the character at the cursor position in the name area. The character changes in the following sequence.
In the Timekeeping Mode, press D to toggle between 12-hour timekeeping (indicated by A or P on the display), or 24-hour timekeeping. â¢ With the 12-hour format, the P (PM) indicator appears to the left of the hour digits for times in the range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and the A (AM) indicator appears to the left of the hour digits for times in the range of midnight to 11:59 a.m. â¢ With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, without any indicator. â¢ The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes. Daylight Saving Time (DST) Daylight Saving Time (summer time) advances the time setting by one hour from Standard Time. Remember that not all countries or even local areas use Daylight Saving Time.
To toggle the Timekeeping Mode time between DST and Standard Time
4. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press C to move the cursor to the right. 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the name is complete. â¢ You can input up to eight characters for the name. 6. After you input the name, press C as many times as necessary to move the cursor to the number area. â¢ When the cursor is located at the eighth space of the name area, moving the cursor to the right causes it to jump to the first digit of the number. When the cursor is at the 12th digit of the number, moving it to the right (by pressing C) causes it to jump to the first character in the name. 7. Use D and B to change the character (hyphen, number, or space) at the cursor position in the number area. The character changes in the following sequence.
Press Press . to . (space)
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press C once to display the DST setting screen, which is indicated by a flashing (DST on) or (DST off) indicator. 3. Press D to toggle between Daylight Saving Time ( displayed) and standard time ( displayed). 4. Press A to exit the setting screen. â¢ The DST indicator appears on the display to indicate that daylight saving time is turned on. Color Pattern Setting This watch is equipped with two color LCD panels, which provide a choice of 12 different color patterns from which you can choose.
To change the color pattern setting
8. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press C to move the cursor to the right. 9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you complete number input. â¢ You can input up to 12 digits for the number. â¢ The number initially contains all hyphens. You can leave the hyphens or replace them with numbers or spaces. 10. Press A to store your data and return to the Telememo record screen (without the cursor). â¢ The name can show only three characters at a time, so longer text scrolls continuously from right to left. The last character is indicated by the symbol after it.
To recall Telememo records
In the Telememo Mode, use D (+) and B (â) to scroll through Telememo records on the display.
To edit a Telememo record
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Use C to cycle through the available setting screens until the color pattern setting screen (indicated by the flashing indicator) is on the display. 3. Use B and D to select the color pattern you want. 4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
1. In the Telememo Mode, scroll through the records and display the one you want to edit. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Use C to move the flashing to the character you want to change. 4. Use B and D to change the character. â¢ For details on inputting characters, see âTo create a new Telememo recordâ (step 3 for name input and 7 for number input). 5. After making the changes that you want, press A to store them and return to the Telememo record screen.
To delete a Telememo record
1. In the Telememo Mode, scroll through the records and display the one you want to delete. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Press B and D at the same time to delete the record. â¢ The message appears to indicate that the record is being deleted. After the record is deleted, the cursor appears on the display, ready for input. 4. Input data or press A to return to the Telememo record screen.