There are currently no product reviews.
I was so happy that the owner's manual was available. It is well written and helped me to use the radio/CD player/recorder without problems. Thanks for making it available.
Excellant!!! Very quick and easy....Best $4.99 I have spent in a very long time..
I highly recommend this.
Thanks so much for the Owner's manual for my Sony PS - FL1. I had purchased the turntable off of eBay. It came in and looked great. Packed well and appeared to be great. I balanced and aligned the tone are and hooked it up. When trying to play a record the tone are would move to the right place and just before it would drop to play it moved back off the edge of the record before touching down. I searched the net for an answer to this issue. No luck. Then I purchased the owners manual and sure enough there was a place to adjust where the stylus touched down. That adjustment solved the problem and saved me a $35 feet to have the player checked out. The manual is well written and easy to understand. It is a must have for anyone with this front loading Sony turntable.
Some years back I pruchased a Sansui G-9000. I had it cleaned up and a problem with the left channel repaired. When I got it back I hooked it up to my tape decks, turn tables, TV and it played great. The only thing I was not really satisfied with was the performance of my Graphic Equalizer. I purchased this owner's manual had poured myself a cup of coffee. The manual is well organized and written in plain language. It also contained the solution to my dissatisfaction. By using the preamp connections coupled I was able to run everything through my graphic equalizer and now enjoy the full potential of my complete system.
An excellent service for the price, however, it would also have been handy if the troubleshooter pages were included. The manual is only sent in the language of your country, thus it looks as though there are some pages missing. Otherwise highly recommended.
To switch auto repeat timing and the progress beeper on and off
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. Press A again to move the flashing to the auto repeat ON/OFF setting. 2. Press D or B to toggle auto repeat on ( ) and off. 3. Press C to move the flashing to the progress beeper ON/OFF setting. 4. Press D or B to toggle the progress beeper on ( ) and off. 5. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing D and manually reset to the start time by pressing B. â¢ If you set a starting time of 10 seconds or less and have Auto Repeat turned on, the countdown alarm tone (which normally sounds for 10 seconds) sounds for only one second. â¢ When the progress beeper is turned on, the watch beeps as the countdown time passes the 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-minute marks, and the 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1-second marks.
Hourly time signal on indicator Current time
When the Daily Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. â¢ This operation will switch the Daily Alarm on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Hour Minutes
Hour Mode indicator Minutes Alarm on indicator
Target time on indicator Current time
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hour, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. You can also have an alarm sound when a target time is reached. The Stopwatch Mode also features an Auto-Start function.
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (P). A 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
To turn the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence.
1/100 Seconds Seconds Mode indicator
Daily Alarm Only
Hourly Time Signal Only
(a) Elapsed time measurement Start Stop Re-start Stop Clear
â¢ The alarm on indicator ( ) and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator ( y) are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
To test the alarm sound
(b) Split time measurement Start Split Split release Stop Clear
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm. â¢ Note that pressing B also changes the alarm and the hourly time signal ON/OFF settings.
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times
DUAL TIME MODE
Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
First runner finishes.
Record time of second runner.
The Dual Time Mode lets you keep track of the time in another time zone. You can also select the timekeeping format (12-hour or 24-hour) separately from the Timekeeping Mode.
To set the Dual Time
1. Hold down A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Mode indicator
About the Auto-Start function
With the Auto-Start function, the watch performs a 5-second countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, stopwatch operation starts automatically. During the final three seconds of the countdown, a beeper sounds with each second. To turn the Auto-Start function on and off While the display is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Mode, press B to toggle it on and off. â¢ The indicator AUTO-ST appears and 05 is shown in the upper display while AutoStart is turned on. The AUTO-ST indicator is not shown and the upper part of the display shows the current time when Auto-Start is turned off.
About the Target Time function
With the Target Time function, an alarm sounds for ten seconds whenever the time being kept by the stopwatch reaches a target time you have preset.
Target time on indicator
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. 4. After you set the time, press A to return to the Dual Time Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, the seconds count is synchronized with the seconds count of the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, press B to toggle between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
To set the Target Time and to turn it on and off 1. While the display is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Mode, hold down A , and the hour digit of the target Hour time starts to flash because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Seconds
Minutes Seconds Mode indicator
3. Press D to increase the selected number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ Press D and B at the same time to clear the setting to 0:00' 00".
4. Press A to move the flashing to the target time ON/OFF setting. 5. D or B to toggle the target time on and off. 6. Press A to return to the Stopwatch Mode. Important! The alarm will not sound if you do not turn on the target time. â¢ Press A , C or L to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.