There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
USERâS GUIDE 2518
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press B to illuminate the display.
Timekeeping Mode Alarm Mode
â¢ In any mode, hold down C for about two seconds to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
Stopwatch Mode Dual Time Mode
Month â Day Day of week
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view the current time and date.
To set the time and date
To set an alarm time
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
PM indicator Hour : Minutes Seconds
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen. 2. Hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen. â¢ This operation automatically turns on the onetime alarm. 3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
Hour Minutes Month Day
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D to change it as described below.
To change this setting Seconds Hour, Minutes, Year, Month, Day Perform this button operation Press D to reset to 00. Press D to increase the setting.
4. While a setting is flashing, press D to increase it. â¢ To set an alarm that does not include a month (Daily alarm, Monthly alarm), set x for the month. Press D until the x mark appears (between 12 and 1) while month setting is flashing. â¢ To set an alarm that does not include a day (Daily alarm, 1-Month alarm), set xx for the day. Press D until the xx mark appears (between the end of the month and 1) while the day setting is flashing. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. or p.m. (P indicator). 5. Press A to exit the setting screen. Alarm Operation The alarm tone sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm repeats up to seven times every five minutes. â¢ Pressing any button stops the alarm tone operation. â¢ The alarm and the Hourly Time Signal sound in all modes.
To select the alarm type
Alarm on/off indicator
â¢ Pressing D while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged. 4. Press A to exit the setting screen. â¢ The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings. â¢ The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2099. â¢ The watchâs built-in full automatic calendar automatically makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watchâs battery replaced.
To toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour timekeeping
In the Timekeeping Mode, press D to toggle between 12-hour timekeeping and 24-hour timekeeping. â¢ With the 12-hour format, the P (PM) indicator appears to the left of the hour digits for times in the range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and no indicator appears to the left of the hour digits for times in the range of midnight to 11:59 a.m. â¢ With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, without any indicator. â¢ The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all other modes.
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen. 2. Press A to cycle through the available alarm settings shown below.
[Module 2519] Alarm off
One-time alarm on Snooze alarm on
Month â Day
Hour : Minutes
The multi-function alarm lets you specify the hour, minutes, month, and day for the alarm. You can set up the alarm so it sounds once when the alarm time is reached, or for a snooze alarm that repeats up to seven times, every five minutes. You can also turn on an Hourly Time Signal that causes the watch to beep twice every hour on the hour. â¢ Pressing D in the Alarm Mode toggles between the alarm screen (Alarm time displayed) and the Hourly Time Signal screen (:00 displayed). â¢ An alarm setting (and an Hourly Time Signal setting) is available in the Alarm Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
â¢ The alarm on indicator and the snooze alarm on indicator are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on. [Module 2519] â¢ The snooze alarm on indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms. â¢ Displaying the Alarm Mode setting screen automatically changes the alarm type to one-time alarm. â¢ Changing the Timekeeping Mode setting screen during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms stops the current snooze alarm operation (but snooze alarm remains as the alarm type setting). â¢ If a snooze alarm time is reached while you are setting the current time in the Timekeeping Mode, the alarm sounds only once. Subsequent snooze alarm operations are not performed.
Stopping a Snooze Alarm Operation
Alarm Types The alarm type is determined by the settings you make, as described below.
â¢ Daily alarm
After a snooze alarm time is reached, you can perform the following steps during any 5-minute interval between alarms to stop the snooze alarm operation.
To stop a Snooze Alarm Operation
Set the hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound everyday at the time you set. Set the month, day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound at the specific time, on the specific date you set. Set the month, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound everyday at time you set, only during the month you set. Set the day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound every month at time you set, on the day you set.
â¢ Date alarm
1. While in the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen. 2. Next, press A to turn off the alarm or to select the one-time alarm. â¢ Note that this also changes the alarm type setting. If you want to use the snooze alarm again, you must re-select it as the alarm type. See âTo select the alarm typeâ for more information.
To test the alarm
â¢ 1-Month alarm
â¢ In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn the Hourly Time Signal on and off
â¢ Monthly alarm
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the Hourly Time Signal screen. 2. Press A to turn it on and off. Indicates Hourly Time Signal is on. [Module 2518] [Module 2519] Indicates Hourly Time Signal is off. â¢ The Hourly Time Signal on indicator is shown on the display in all modes while this function is turned on.