There are currently no product reviews.
I did not have the manual for a Whirl Pool gas dryer, therefore I purchased it from Owner-manuals. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for the service.
I was so pleased to get the owner`s manuel within one hour! Thanks again.
Finding the owners manual for my Pioneer CRWM62R is greatly appreciated. I had searched several other web sites with no success. Although my manual was not listed on your site for immediate download, I recevied an email within a few hours that my ower's manual was posted for me. I had no difficulty downloading the manual for my 20 year old multi-cassette player. Owner Manuals provides a service that is valuable, easy-to-use, accurate , efficient, and priced fairly. I thank you.
Excellent manual - just what I needed. Although currently available only in German, their are lots of pictures which makes it all very clear.
PHILIPS PE1642 Owner's Manual
you have complet fullfilled my expectance.
Price is OK.
Operation Guide 3797
About This Manual
â¢ Button operations are indicated using the letters shown in the illustration. â¢ Each section of this manual provides you with the information you need to perform operations in each mode. Further details and technical information can be found in the âReferenceâ section.
â¢ Press A to change from mode to mode.
Day Counter Mode
Hour : Minutes Seconds PM indicator
This watch features separate digital and analog timekeeping. The procedures for setting the digital time and analog time are different. You can turn on an Hourly Time Signal that causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
Days to/from target date Mode indicator
Digital Time and Date
Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view a digital display of the current time and date. When setting the digital time, you can also configure settings for the 12/24-hour format.
The Day Counter Mode displays the number of days and the number of hours left until the start (00:00) of a future target date. If you specify a past date for the target date, the Day Counter Mode shows the number of days and the number of hours since the start (00:00) of the target date. When the alarm is turned on, it sounds when the target date and Timekeeping Mode date match. The default target date is January 1, 2000. â¢ All of the operations in this section are performed in the Day Counter Mode, which you enter by pressing A.
Month. Day Day of week Countdown indicator
Time to/from target date
Using the Day Counter
To set the digital time and date 1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down B until the seconds starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen. 2. Press B to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
Hold down . Press .
Timekeeping Mode 12/24-hour Format Year
Seconds Day of the Week
The following explains what happens after you specify a target date. â¢ The watch will sound a 20-second alarm when the Timekeeping Mode reaches the start (00:00) of the date specified as the target date. â¢ You can disable the day counter alarm if you want. â¢ When the target date is after the date on the Timekeeping Mode screen, the countdown indicator (CD) flashes on the Day Counter Mode screen and is displayed (without flashing) on other mode screens. â¢ When the target date is before the date on the Timekeeping Mode screen, the count up indicator (CU) flashes on the Day Counter Mode screen and is displayed (without flashing) on other mode screens.
3. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use C to change it as described below.
Screen To do this: Reset the seconds to 00 Change the hour or minutes Change the month or day Change the day of the week Change the year Toggle between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) timekeeping Do this: Press C. Use C(+). Use C(+). Use C(+). Press C.
To specify a target date
1. In the Day Counter Mode, hold down B until the month digits of the current target date start to flash. This is the setting screen. 2. Press B to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
Month. Day Year
Day Counter Mode Alarm on/off
4. After setting the 12/24-hour format, press B to exit the setting screen. â¢ You can also press A to exit the setting screen while any other setting is flashing. â¢ The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes.
To turn the Hourly Time Signal on and off In the Timekeeping Mode, press B and C at the same Hourly time signal on time to toggle the Hourly Time Signal on ( displayed) indicator and off ( not displayed). â¢ The Hourly Time Signal on indicator ( ) is displayed in all modes.
3. Use C to change the setting. â¢ While the month, day, or year is flashing, press C to change (advance) the setting. â¢ While the alarm on/off setting is flashing, press C to toggle the alarm on and off. â¢ To test the alarm, hold down C while the alarm on/off setting is flashing. 4. After selecting the alarm on/off setting, press B to exit the setting screen. â¢ You can also press A to exit the setting screen while any other setting is flashing. â¢ You can set a target date in the range of January 1, 1997 to December 31, 2099.
To check the current target date In the Day Counter Mode, hold down C to display the current target date. To stop the alarm tone after it starts to sound Press any button.
Setting the Analog Time
Perform the procedure below when the time indicated by the analog hands does not match the time of the digital display.
To adjust the analog time
1. When the second hand is at 12 oâclock, pull out the crown to stop second hand movement. 2. Rotate the crown to the set the analog time. Move the minute hand about three or four minutes past the minute you want to set, and then move it back to the desired setting. 3. When the time on the digital display reaches 00 seconds, push the crown back in to restart the second hand.