There are currently no product reviews.
Very well done!!!!! congratulations. It was a bit longer than usual the wiating time even if it was on time (in 24 hours).
Last week I bought a second hand BAUKNECHT TRK4850 DRYER. It is a professional machine with many programs and switch options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
but kindly the distributions of the operating programs not find in the owners manual,can you help me to understand the operating programs instructions thank you
Very good copy, very readable and easy transaction as always.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Operation Guide 4307
Hour hand Minute hand First click (Setting day)
To set the time
1. Pull the crown out to the second click. â¢ At this time, the second hand will move to the 12 oâclock position and stop there. 2. Set the hands by rotating the crown. Rotate the crown to move the hands clockwise. Move the minute hand four or five minutes past the time you want to set, and then back it up to the proper setting. â¢ Make sure that you also set the 24-hour hand to the correct hour of the day. 3. Push the crown back in to the normal position to restart timekeeping.
Elapsed time bezel
Second click (Setting time) 24-hour hand Day Second hand Crown (Normal position)
â¢ Some water resistant models are equipped with a screw lock crown. â¢ With such models, you must unscrew the crown in the direction noted in the illustration to loosen it before you can pull it out. Do not pull too forcibly on such crowns. â¢ Also note that such watches are not water resistant while their crowns are loosened. Be sure to screw the crowns back in as far as they will go after making any setting.
To set the day
1. Pull the crown out to the first click. 2. Set the day by rotating the crown towards you. 3. Push the crown back in to the normal position. â¢ Avoid changing the date setting while the current time is between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
Using the Stopwatch
Stopwatch minute hand *This hand rotates and indicates the second count during the first 60 seconds. Stopwatch 1/100 second hand
Stopwatch second hand
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time up to 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
To measure elapsed time (First 60 seconds)
1. Press A to start the stopwatch. 2. Press A to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing A again. 3. Check the elapsed time. â¢ The example below shows an elapsed time of 44.30 seconds.
Stopwatch second hand [44 seconds]
Stopwatch 1/100 second hand 
â¢ Press B to reset the stopwatch. This will enter the Timekeeping Mode.
To measure elapsed time (After the first 60 seconds)
1. Press A to start the stopwatch. â¢ During elapsed time measurement, the stopwatch 1/100 second hand automatically rotates for the final second of each minute. 2. Press A to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing A again. 3. Press the A button, and the stopwatch 1/100 second hand will move to the 1/100 second count. â¢ If the elapsed time operation was stopped during the final second of each minute, the stopwatch 1/100 second hand will already be pointing at the 1/100 second count. Do not press the A button at this time, because doing so will restart the elapsed time operation. 4. Check the elapsed time. â¢ The example below shows an elapsed time of two minutes, 44.30 seconds.
Stopwatch minute hand [2 minutes] Stopwatch second hand [44 seconds] Stopwatch 1/100 second hand 
â¢ Press B to reset the stopwatch. This will enter the Timekeeping Mode. Notes: â¢ Do not try to perform stopwatch operations while the crown is pulled out either to the first or second click. If you try to press a button, you might accidentally cause the crown to rotate and change the current time or day setting. â¢ If the starting positions of the stopwatch second hand and 1/100 second hand become misaligned, use the following procedures to adjust the positions of the hands so they point to 12 oâclock when the stopwatch is reset.
To adjust the positions of the stopwatch hands
1. Press B to reset the stopwatch, and check the alignment of the stopwatch second hand and 1/100 second hand. 2. Pull out the crown to the second click. 3. Press A to move the stopwatch 1/100 second hand. 4. If the stopwatch minute hand is aligned correctly, proceed to step 5. If the stopwatch minute hand is also misaligned, press B to move the stopwatch second hand. 5. After making the adjustments you want, push the crown back in to its normal position. â¢ Note that pulling the crown out also stops the timekeeping second hand. After performing the above procedure, you should also adjust the timekeeping setting.
I For a watch with an elapsed time bezel Rotate the elapsed time bezel to align the mark with the minute hand. After certain amount of time elapsed, read the graduation on the elapsed time bezel which the minute hand points to. The elapsed time is indicated.
1 0 0