There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly as advertized. High quality digital copy of the Nak 610 user manual. Easy download and access. Highly recommended.
The manual was exactly what I wanted and I found it nowhere else. Thanks!
Having purchased a 1994 Kenwood music system from a Charity shop in 2013 (it was a high end product in its day), I found myself not quite knowing where to plug in what, and how to do this, that and the next thing. I needed a Manual, and after failure with another online 'Manual provider' I found Owner Manuals dot com. Well, I wasn't sure, but it was only $5, and if things didn't work out, I wouldn't have lost much...
But things DID work out. After paying my childrens inheritance money, $4.99, I was sent a Manual for my Kenwood System very quickly. Alas, it was in German, and being Scottish, I could not read it or get my system in order from it...a rapid email to them brought the English Manual in short order, and my retro-system was and IS up and running in it's regulation settings.
I am very grateful to http://www.owner-manuals.com for their quick service and for even having such an obsolete Manual in the first place! If you need a Manual for ANYTHING, try here first. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a 1928 Marconi radio, and got the user Manual for THAT here too!
I was so happy that the owner's manual was available. It is well written and helped me to use the radio/CD player/recorder without problems. Thanks for making it available.
Excellant!!! Very quick and easy....Best $4.99 I have spent in a very long time..
I highly recommend this.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Mode indicator 1/10 second
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
Mode indicator Alarm on indicator
The countdown alarm can be set within a range of 1 second to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
To set the countdown start time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hour setting flashes on the display because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hours Seconds Minutes
Hour Minutes Seconds
Hourly time signal on indicator
3. Press E to increase the selected setting or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the setting at high speed. Â· To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00'00" 4. After you set the countdown start time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. Â· If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A until the hour setting starts to flash on the display. The hour setting flashes because it is selected. Â· This operation automatically turns on the Daily Alarm. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
To use the countdown alarm
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press D again to stop the countdown alarm. Â· You can resume a paused countdown alarm operation by pressing D. 3. Stop the countdown alarm and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value. Â· When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
3. While the hour or minutes setting is selected (flashing) press E to increase it or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current setting at high speed. Â· The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. Â· When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. Â· If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a setting is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To turn auto repeat timing on and off
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode until the hour setting flashes. 2. Press D to turn auto repeat on and off.
Auto repeat indicator
To turn the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence.
ALM SIG Both ON Both OFF ALM Daily Alarm Only SIG Hourly Time Signal Only
Press D Â· The alarm on indicator (ALM) and the Hourly Signal on indicator (SIG) are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
3. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. Â· When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing D and manually reset to the start time by pressing B. Â· When the starting value of the countdown time is set at 10 seconds or less and auto repeat is turned on, the countdown alarm tone sounds for only one second instead of the normal 10 seconds. If the Flash Alarm is turned on, the EL backlight does not flash under the above conditions.
To test the alarm sound
Hold down E while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.