There are currently no product reviews.
Full Panasonic service Manual, as described, no problems
This place is amazing. Got our manual in a few hours. Print quality is excellent. Even the manufacturer didn't have this manual. The price was excellent. How many more stars can I give them? More than satisfied.
This was a very hard to find manual. The unit is long discontinued and Pioneer doesn't retain every manual for every model. Thanks owner's-manual.com!
I'm so glad I was able to find a site to download my missing manuals. Very reasonable prices and they kept me informed about the process and I had my manual within less than a day. The only thing I wish was an option is a 100% English version with no spanish or anything. But overall great site.
The manual is complete with excellent quality! One suggestion, show number of pages and weather it is multi-lingual. The AD 600 Manuel is about 76 pages and over half is non English. This results in a larger print job than usually needed. Having this information, one could select the desired pages for printing.
Mode indicator â Alarm No. Alarm on indicator
1/100 second Mode indicator
Month â Day
You can set up to five independent alarms with hour, minutes, month, and day. When an alarm is turned on, an alarm tone sounds for 20 seconds when the time is reached. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour. â¢ In the Alarm Mode, press L to illuminate the display. Pressing L illuminates the display even while you are setting an alarm.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. You also get Auto-Start function. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. â¢ In the Stopwatch Mode, press D to illuminate the display.
To measure elapsed time
1. Press L to start the stopwatch. 2. Press L to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing L again. 3. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
The alarm type is determined by the settings you make, as described below.
Hour : Minutes
â¢ To set a Daily alarm Set the hour and minutes for the alarm time. Set xx for the month and day (see step 4 under âTo set an alarm timeâ). This type of setting causes the alarm to sound everyday at the time you set. â¢ To set a Date alarm Set the month, day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound at the specific time, on the specific date you set. â¢ To set a 1-Month alarm Set the month, hour and minutes for the alarm time. Set xx for the day (see step 4 under âTo set an alarm timeâ). This type of setting causes the alarm to sound everyday at the time you set, only during the month you set. â¢ To set a Monthly alarm Set the day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. Set xx for the month (see step 4 under âTo set an alarm timeâ). This type of setting causes the alarm to sound every month at the time you set, on the day you set.
To record split times
1. Press L to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press B to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press L to stop the time measurement. 5. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To time first and second place finishes
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Press L Press B Press L Press B Press B to start the stopwatch. when the first finisher crosses the line, and record the time. when the second finisher crosses the line. to display the finishing time of the second finisher. again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To set an alarm time
1. Press D while in the Alarm Mode to select the alarm whose time you want to set.
Alarm 1 Hourly Time Signal Alarm 2 Alarm 3 Alarm 4 Alarm 5
About the Auto-Start function
With the Auto-Start function, the watch performs a 5-second countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, stopwatch operation starts automatically. During the final three seconds of the countdown, a beeper sounds with each second.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. â¢ This operation automatically turns on the alarm. 3. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Month Day
To use the Auto-Start function
1. While the stopwatch screen is showing all zeros in the Stopwatch Mode, press A. â¢ This displays a 5-second countdown screen. â¢ To return to the all zeros screen, press A again. 2. Press L to start the countdown. â¢ When the countdown reaches zero, a tone sounds and a stopwatch timing operation starts automatically. â¢ Pressing L while the Auto-Start countdown is in progress immediately start the stopwatch.
4. Press D to increase the selection or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ To set an alarm that does not include a month (Daily alarm, Monthly alarm), set xx for the month. Press B or D until the xx mark appears (between 12 and 1) while the month digits are flashing. â¢ To set an alarm that does not include day (Daily alarm, 1-Month alarm), set xx for the day. Press B or D until the xx mark appears (between 31 and 1) while the day digits are flashing. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting an alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (A indicator) or afternoon (P indicator). 5. After you set the alarm, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
1/10 second Progress beeper on indicator Mode indicator
To turn an alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal. 2. When the alarm or Hourly Time Signal you want to is selected, press B to turn it on and off. Indicates alarm is ON. Indicates Hourly Time Signal is ON. â¢ The alarm on indicator ( ) and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator ( ) are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on. â¢ An â â mark next to the alarm on indicator or Hourly Time Signal on indicator means that battery power is too low to produce the alarm tone or signal. The alarm tone or signal will sound again after normal battery power is restored.
C L Hours D
The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 second to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds. â¢ You can also select auto repeat, which automatically restarts the countdown from the original value you set whenever zero is reached. â¢ You can also use a progress beeper, which causes the watch to beep at various points along the countdown. â¢ In the Countdown Alarm Mode, press D to illuminate the display.
To set the countdown time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode until the hours digit starts to flash on the display. The hours digit flashes because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hours Minutes Seconds
To test the alarm
Hold down D while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
3. Press D to increase the selection or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00 00. 4. After you set the countdown time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.