There are currently no product reviews.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
manual was very helpful in learning how to propery use my washer. I could not find this manual anywhere else.
Awesome quality manual. You really saved my bacon with this one. Was looking for some specific information with regards to my "new" vintage VCR that didn't come with the owners manual. This site is truely a goldmine of available manuals. The quality of the scans are top notch.
Thank-you so much for this awesome manual. If you're looking for this Sony SL-HF400 owners manual, this is the one you NEED to buy. Definitely worth the money.
The manual was made available promptly. I is a clean scan of the original. I had no problem downloading it. The scan was well centered and cleanly formatted. It is as good a product as can be had without being the original document.
Received downlink in less then 8 hours, Item was in good copy condition, and told me how to program the clock timer. The price was very resonable, and the process was very automated and was GREAT to work with.
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode and Alarm Mode, press D to illuminate the display for about two seconds. In the Countdown Alarm Mode and Stopwatch Mode, press E to illuminate the display. The watch can be set so that the backlight flashes whenever an alarm sounds. Timekeeping Mode Countdown Alarm Mode Stopwatch Mode Alarm Mode
The operational procedures for Module 1627 and 2023 are identical. All of the illustrations in this manual show Module 1627.
Graphic display Day of the week Month Day
Mode indicator Hours
This watch is equipped with a backlight that can be set to flash whenever an alarm sounds. â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press B to switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats. â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, the Graphic Display indicates the counting of seconds.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
To measure elapsed time
1. Press D to start the stopwatch. 2. Press D to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing D again. 3. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros (0H 00'00"00).
To set the time and date
1. Press A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Seconds Minutes Seconds
Minutes PM indicator
To record split times
1. Press D to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press B to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press D to stop the time measurement. 5. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press E to reset the seconds to â00â. If you press E while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to â00â and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press E to increase the number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current selection at high speed. 5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
To time first and second place finishes
1. Press 2. Press 3. Press 4. Press 5. Press D B D B B to start the stopwatch. when the first finisher crosses the line, and record the time. when the second finisher crosses the line. to display the finishing time of the second finisher. again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
About the backlight
â¢ The backlight of this watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses its illuminating power after very long term use. To turn the EL Alarm feature on and off â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down E until the EL Alarm indicator appears on (EL alarm on) or disappears from (EL alarm off) the display.
EL Alarm indicator Hourly time signal on indicator Mode indicator Current time
When the Daily Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is switched on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
To set the alarm time
1. Press A while in the Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. â¢ At this time the Daily Alarm is switched on automatically.
â¢ The EL Alarm indicator remains on the display in all modes. â¢ The above operation controls operation of the EL Alarm only. It does not affect operation of audible tones and signals. â¢ Pressing D (Timekeeping Mode, Alarm Mode) or E (Countdown Alarm Mode, Stopwatch Mode) illuminates the display for about two seconds, regardless of the EL Alarmâs on/off setting. â¢ The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch.
Minutes Hour Alarm on indicator
2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Hour Minutes
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Mode indicator Current time
The countdown alarm can be set within a range of 1 minute to 60 minutes. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
3. Press E to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon (P) . 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
To set the countdown start time
Press B to increase the selected number. Holding down B changes the selection at high speed.
To switch the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
Press E while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence. [Alarm ON Indicator/Hourly Time Signal ON Indicator]
To use the countdown alarm
Minutes Seconds 1/10 second
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press D again to stop the countdown alarm. â¢ You can continue countdown alarm operation by pressing D.
3. Stop the countdown alarm and then press B to reset the countdown alarm to its starting value. â¢ The countdown alarm is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
Daily Alarm only
Hourly Time Signal only
About countdown indicators
An audible beep and the EL backlight keep you informed about the progress of the countdown as noted in the following table.
To test the alarm
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
Start (pressing D) 5' 00" 4' 00"~1' 00" Time up (00' 00")
1 second 1 second 1 second 10 seconds
1 second 1 second â 10 seconds