There are currently no product reviews.
Last week I bought a second hand Panasonic AG-7500 SVHS Hi-Fi Video Cassette Recorder. It is a professional machine with many video and audio options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
The owner's manual/operating instructions that I purchased was the original factory document and it was in at least three and maybe more languages. I no longer have it because I sold the tape recorder and included the owner's manual/operating instructions and a service/repair manual that I bought on ebay for the new owner.
This manual is very useful. Because pioneer sx-q180 is unhandy to use without manual.
Manual was destroyed and this purchase made it possible to recover my manual . It was easy to down load and smooth to use thanks .
Turns out this was not the manual i was looking for. The concertmate 670 keyboard i have is a "Realistic" model made for Radio Shack and none of the diagrams on the owners manual i received matches up. HOWEVER, I must say the service Owners Manual provides was fast and efficient by being available online. The manual was in good readable condition and easily downloaded.
USERâS GUIDE 2625
To time first and second place finishes
1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press D when the first finisher crosses the line, and display the time. 3. Press E when the second finisher crosses the line. 4. Press D to display the finishing time of the second finisher. 5. Press D again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
About the Auto-Start function
With the Auto-Start function, the watch performs a 5-second countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, stopwatch operation starts automatically. During the final three seconds of the countdown, a beeper sounds with each second. To use the Auto-Start function Auto-start indicator 1. While the stopwatch display is showing all zeros (00'00"00) in the Stopwatch Mode, press D. â¢ At this time the auto-start indicator appears on the display to indicate that auto-start is on. Press D again to turn auto-start off (indicated when the auto-start indicator is not on the display). 2. Press E to start the countdown. â¢ Pressing E also causes the countdown time to appear on the display. â¢ When the countdown reaches zero, a tone sounds, the backlight illuminates the display, and a stopwatch timing operation starts automatically. â¢ To stop the Auto-Start countdown and return to the all-zeros display, press D. â¢ Pressing E while the Auto-Start countdown is in progress immediately start the stopwatch.
Mode indicator â Alarm No. Graphic area
You can set five independent Daily Alarms. When a Daily Alarm is turned on, the watch beeps for 20 seconds at the alarm time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour. â¢ In the Alarm Mode (including alarm time setting), press E to illuminate the display for about three seconds. â¢ The graphic area in the Alarm Mode shows the current on/off status of each of the five alarms.
Hour : Minutes AM indicator
To set an alarm time
1. Press D while in the Alarm Mode to select the alarm whose time you want to set.
Alarm 4 Alarm 5
Hourly Time Signal
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. â¢ This operation automatically turns on the alarm. 3. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
4. Press D to increase the selected digits. Holding down D changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (A indicator) or p.m. (P indicator). 5. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
Graphic area Alarm on indicator
Alarm 5 (off) Alarm 4 (off) Alarm 3 (on)
Alarm 1 (on) Alarm 2 (off)
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal. 2. Press B to toggle the select item on and off. â¢ The indicators and appear on the display whenever an alarm is turned on. â¢ The indicators and appear on the display whenever the Hourly Time Signal is turned on. â¢ Indicators in the graphic area of the Alarm Mode show which alarms are turned on. â¢ In other modes (besides the Alarm Mode), the indicator remains on the display as long as at least one of the alarms is on, while the indicator remains on the display while the Hourly Time Signal is on.
To test the alarm
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.