There are currently no product reviews.
Absolutely perfect! I've been trying to understand how to use all or at least some of the features of the receiver and especially the remote.
Copy of genuine owners/operators manual, very useful
The manual was a perfect match and was exactly what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
Thank you for having the manual I needed for an older model Aiwa stero I had found on Ebay --- I wanted the Aiwa because I had tapes and cd's but I did not have a manual as to how to operate the system... I found what I needed and it has enabled me to set the system up for my enjoyment.
I wished detailed information of the JBL S310 and here I found it! Very happy with the service from this site!
Module No. 1199/1220/1298
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press D to illuminate the display for about three seconds. The watch can be set so that the backlight flashes whenever an alarm sounds. Timekeeping Mode Alarm Mode
1 2 3 4 5
Countdown Alarm Mode
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
B Stopwatch Mode The operational procedures for Modules 1199, 1220, and 1298 are identical. All of the illustrations in this manual show Modules 1199 and 1220.
1 2 3 4 5
C D [Module 1298]
[Modules 1199 & 1220]
Graphic display Month Day of week Date
1 2 3 4 5
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Current time Mode indicator
1 2 3 4 5
This watch is equipped with a backlight that can be set to flash whenever an alarm sounds. For details, see âAbout the backlightâ. â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press E to switch between the 12hour and 24-hour formats. B â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, the Graphic Display indicates the counting of seconds.
The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 second to 60 minutes. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
To set the countdown time
1. Press A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The minutes digit flashes on the display because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Minutes Seconds
To set the time and date
C E 1. Press A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Seconds Day of Week Hour Date Minutes Month
seconds 1/10 second
Hour Minutes PM indicator
3. Press E to increase the selected number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. 4. After you set the countdown time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press E to reset the seconds to â00â. If you press E while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to â00â and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press E to increase the number or B to decrease it. While the day of the week is selected, pressing E advances to the next day and B goes to the previous day. Holding down either button changes the current selection at high speed. 5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The watch does not make any allowance for leap years. Be sure to manually set February 29 (when one occurs) to the appropriate date. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
To use the countdown timer
1. Press E while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown timer. 2. Press E again to stop the countdown timer. â¢ You can continue countdown timer operation by pressing E. 3. Stop the timer and then press B to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
Mode indicator Hours
1 2 3 4 5
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. You also get Auto-Start and Target Time functions. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
About the backlight
When you switch the backlight function on, the backlight of the watch flashes whenever a daily alarm or countdown alarm is sounding, or when various signals are sounded in the Stopwatch and Alarm Modes. For details of each of these operations, see the applicable sections of this manual. â¢ The backlight of this watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses its illuminating power after very long term use. To switch the backlight function on and off In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down B for one or two seconds to switch the backlight function on and off.
1 2 3 4 5
To measure elapsed time
C 1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press E to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing E 1/100 second again. 3. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros (0H 00'00"00). Seconds D E
To record split times
1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press B to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press B to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press E to stop the time measurement. 5. Press B to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
Backlight function indicator
To time first and second place finishes
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Press E to start the stopwatch. Press B when the first finisher crosses the line, and record the time. Press E when the second finisher crosses the line. Press B to display the finishing time of the second finisher. Press B again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
â¢ The backlight function indicator remains on the display in all modes. â¢ The above operation controls operation of the backlight function only. It does not affect operation of audible tones and signals. â¢ Pressing D at any time illuminates the display for about three seconds, regardless of the backlightâs on/off setting. â¢ The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is caused by a transistor that vibrates when the EL panel lights up. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch.
About the Auto-Start function
With the Auto-Start function, the watch performs a 5-second countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, stopwatch operation starts automatically. During the final three seconds of the countdown, a beeper sounds with each second. To use the Auto-Start function A
1 2 3 4 5
Hourly time signal on indicator Mode indicator Current time
1 2 3 4 5
When the Daily Alarm is switched on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is switched on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
To set the alarm time
E 1. Press A while in the Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. â¢ At this time the Daily Alarm is switched on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. C D E
1. While the display is showing all zeros (0H00'00"00) in the Stopwatch Mode, press B. â¢ The upper display shows a count of 5 seconds, which is the starting value of the Auto-Start countdown. 2. Press E to start the countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, the watch emits a long beep and the stopwatch begins operation. â¢ To stop the Auto-Start countdown and return to the initial countdown display, press B. â¢ Pressing E while the Auto-Start countdown is in progress immediately starts the stopwatch.
Hour Minutes Hour Minutes Alarm on indicator 3. Press E to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon (P) . 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
About the Target Time function
With the Target Time function, an alarm sounds for five seconds whenever the time being kept by the stopwatch reaches a target time you have preset. To activate the Target Time function, simply set a target time. The function is automatically deactivated whenever the target time is set to 0H00'00". To set the Target Time
To switch the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence. [Alarm ON Indicator/Hourly Time Signal ON Indicator]
Target time indicator
1 2 3 4 5
1. While the display is showing all zeros (0H00'00"00) in the Stopwatch Mode, press A, and the hours digit of the target B time starts to flash. It flashes because it is selected. â¢ You can also press A in the above procedure after pressing B to display the Auto-Start countdown time. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Hours Minutes Seconds
Both ON Both OFF
Daily Alarm Daily Alarm only Only
Hourly Time Signal only
To test the alarm
Hold down E while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
3. While any number is selected (flashing), press E to increase it or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current selection at high speed. â¢ The maximum target time setting is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. â¢ Press B and E at the same time to reset the target time to 0H00'00". 4. After you set the target time, press A to return to the Stopwatch Mode. â¢ The Target Time Indicator (TARGET) is appears on the display in the Stopwatch Mode whenever a target time is preset.