There are currently no product reviews.
perfect! you just sent to me the copy in Italian witout even my specification!!!! so you are really smart cooperative and efficient. To my opinion the best place all over to get a manual of electronics!!!!
Well Well Well!!!! Good manual perfect for my hobby!!! As Before you have done a very well done work!!!! Thank you
Super nice! Good to have a manual in digital format.
Great job supplying the manual.
Many of these products weerepretty obscure, so it was great that you had
the manual for it!
Great manual, would not have been able to operate my machine without it!!
James Dawson August 18, 2012
USERâS GUIDE 2164
4. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you complete name input. â¢ You can input up to 8 characters in the name area. 5. After the name input is through, use C to move the cursor to the number area. 6. While the cursor is in the number area, use B or D to input a number you want. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
Current time Minutes Seconds 1/100 second
Press D. Press B.
0 to 9
7. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat steps 6 and 7 until you complete number input. 8. After inputting the data you want, press A to store it into memory. â¢ The message âSORTâ appears on the display for a few seconds. â¢ The name area shows only 5 characters, but automatically scrolls from right to left to show all of the characters that make up the text.
(a) Elapsed time measurement
D Start D Start
A Clear A Clear
(b) Split time measurement
To scroll through File data
In the normal File Mode (when the display is not flashing), press D to scroll forward or B to scroll backward through stored data. â¢ The data item that is displayed when you exit the File Mode will be the first data to appear when you enter the File Mode again.
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times
Split First runner finishes.
Stop Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
Split release Record time of second runner.
To edit File data
1. In the File Mode, use B and D to scroll through the data items and display the one you want to edit. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Use C to move the cursor to the character you want to change. 4. Use B or D to select the character you want. â¢ For details, see âTo input File dataâ (steps 3 through 4 for name input, or 6 through 7 for number). 5. After editing the data, press A to store it.
Auto Display Function
The Auto Display function of this watch continually changes the contents of the display. Note that you cannot use any of the watchâs other functions while the Auto Display function is operating.
To delete File data
1. In the File Mode, use B and D to scroll through the data items and display the one you want to delete. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Press B and D at the same time to delete the data item. â¢ The message âCLRâ (clear) appears on the display for a few seconds. â¢ At this time the cursor appears on the display ready for input. 4. Input data or press A to return to the File Mode.
To turn the Auto Display on
Hold down C for about two or three seconds in any mode until the watch beeps.
To turn the Auto Display off
Hold down C for about two or three seconds until the watch beeps. At this time the watch is in the Timekeeping Mode. Note The Auto Display function cannot be performed while you are making settings (i.e. while digits or other setting are flashing on the display).
Mode indicator Alarm on indicator
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour. Hourly time â¢ The alarm sounds when the time selected for signal on basic timekeeping in the Timekeeping Mode indicator (TIME 1 or TIME 2) matches the alarm time you set.
City Code Table
City Code ADL ANC BER BKK CAI CCS CHI DAC DEL DEN DXB GUM HKG HNL IST JED JRS KBL KHI LAX City ADELAIDE ANCHORAGE BERLIN BANGKOK CAIRO CARACAS CHICAGO DHAKA DELHI DENVER DUBAI GUAM HONG KONG HONOLULU ISTANBUL JEDDAH JERUSALEM KABUL KARACHI LOS ANGELES GMT differential +9.5 â09 +01 +07 +02 â04 â06 +06 +5.5 â07 +04 +10 +08 â10 +02 +03 +02 +4.5 +05 â08 City Code LON MEX MIA MIL MLE NOU NYC PAR PPG RGN RIO ROM SEL SFO SIN SYD THR TYO WLG YVR City LONDON MEXICO CITY MIAMI MILAN MALE NOUMEA NEW YORK PARIS PAGO PAGO YANGON RIO DE JANEIRO ROME SEOUL SAN FRANCISCO SINGAPORE SYDNEY TEHRAN TOKYO WELLINGTON VANCOUVER GMT differential +00 â06 â05 +01 +05 +11 â05 +01 â11 +6.5 â03 +01 +09 â08 +08 +10 +3.5 +09 +12 â08
PM indicator Minutes Hour
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A while in the Alarm Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. At this time the Daily Alarm is turned on automatically. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. Press D to increase the selected digits and B to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (P). 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To switch the daily alarm and hourly time signal on and off
Press D while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the daily alarm and hourly time signal in the following sequence.
Alarm on indicator Hourly time signal on indicator
*Based on data as of December 2001.
Daily Alarm only
Hourly Time Signal only
To test the alarm
Hold down D while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.