There are currently no product reviews.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Very clear scan, I recommend it. Definitely a must have for any 3362 owner.
Alpine could have written a slightly more complete manual, though. It's already pretty huge, but the unit has so many functions, I feel some more explanation would have been better.
Yamaha's manual of their comparable YDSP-1 is a little better in my opinion.
Immediate response with excellent service - highly reccommended
Correct manual received and of good quality but the contents of the file for the Service Manual for the same monitor is for a 20" TV not the RGB Monitor.
To turn an Alarm and hourly time signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to select an alarm or the hourly time signal. 2. When the alarm or hourly time signal you want to is selected, press E to turn it on and off. â¢ When an alarm is selected, each press of E changes its setting in the following sequence: Standard Alarm On Voice Alarm On Off
C D E F
1/100 second The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split Mode indicator times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23
hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
(a) Elapsed time measurement F JF JF Start Stop Re-start (b) Split time measurement F Start
Indicates standard alarm is on. Indicates voice alarm is on. Indicates hourly time signal is on. â¢ The standard alarm on indicator ( ), voice alarm on indicator ( ) and the hourly time signal on indicator ( ) are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on. â¢ Turning on the voice alarm causes the contents of voice memory to be used as the alarm sound.
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times F JE JF JE J E Start Split Stop Split release Clear
First runner finishes. Second runner Record time of finishes. Record second runner. time of first runner.
To test the alarm
Hold down F while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm. â¢ Holding down F while one of the alarms (1 through 5) is displayed sounds the alarm sound. Holding down F while the hourly time signal is displayed sounds the hourly time signal. â¢ Holding down F while the voice alarm is turned on sounds the contents of the voice alarm and a beep sound.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
37 38 39 40 41 42
Voice Alarm Precautions
â¢ To use the voice alarm, record a message, set the alarm, and turn on the voice alarm. â¢ You should use the voice memory of this watch either as a voice memo or as voice alarm contents. The watch automatically use the standard beeper alarm whenever there is nothing stored in voice memory. Deleting voice memory contents while the voice alarm is turned on automatically switches to the standard beeper alarm. â¢ When the voice alarm is turned on, all voice memory contents are played back in sequence, starting from the highest numbered voice memory area. â¢ When an alarm time is reached while the voice alarm is turned on, the standard beeper alarm sounds for about one second and then voice memory contents are played. â¢ The alarm operation (standard beeper alarm followed by voice memory contents) is repeated for at least 20 seconds. If voice memory contents are 15 seconds long, for example, the alarm operation takes a total of 16 seconds, so two alarm operations are performed for a total of 32 seconds. â¢ If a single alarm operation takes more than 20 seconds, it is performed only once. â¢ The voice alarm does not sound in the Stopwatch Mode. When an alarm time is reached while the watch is in the Stopwatch Mode, the standard beeper alarm sounds even when the voice alarm is turned on.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Current time The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 minute Mode indicator to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm
sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
B Note that you can also select auto repeat timing that auto1
matically restarts the countdown from the original value you set whenever zero is reached. This continues until you manually stop the countdown. â¢ Note that the P (p.m. times) and 24 (24-hour format) D EF indicator (for the current time) does not appear in the Countdown Alarm Mode. Hours â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while in the Countdown Alarm Mode, the watch automatically goes Minutes Seconds back to the Timekeeping Mode.
To set the countdown start time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode until the hours digit starts to flash on the display. The hours digit flashes because it is selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. Press D to increase the selected number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00. 4. After you set the countdown start time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode.
To use the countdown timer
1. Press F while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown timer. 2. Press F again to stop the countdown timer. â¢ You can continue countdown timer operation by pressing F. 3. Stop the timer and then press E to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops, and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
To switch auto repeat timing on and off
Auto repeat on indicator
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode until the hours digit starts to flash on the display. The hours
digit flash because it is selected. 2. Press F to switch auto repeat on and off. 3. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the D countdown by pressing F and manually reset to the start time by pressing E.