There are currently no product reviews.
The only reason I gave this less than 4 stars, is because it shouldn't take 24 hrs to have the download available. I was surprised to find that I had to wait until the next day to be able to download the manual that I paid for.
The manual itself is the correct manual.
Excellent replacement for original OwnerΒ΄s Manual. I am totally satisfied!
Great service. Manual is as advertised and delivered when promised.
Perfect quality, highly appreciated service !!!
Fast delivery of the download info, no issues at all. Recommended E-manual shop !!!
hi owners manual- crew,
i am very satisfied about the trade with you.
if i need some other manuals, i will contact you again.
USERâS GUIDE 2465
e-DATA MEMORY Records Each e-DATA MEMORY record can contain up to 95 characters. Records are stored in memory in the sequence they are created. â¢ Before you can input, recall, edit or delete an e-DATA MEMORY record, you must first access the data by entering the e-DATA MEMORY Mode. â¢ The number of records you can store in e-DATA MEMORY depends on the number of characters that make up each record. See âe-DATA MEMORY Managementâ for more information.
To create a new e-DATA MEMORY record
1. While an e-DATA MEMORY record screen is on the display, press B and D at the same time to display the remaining memory screen. â¢ You do not have to perform the above step if the remaining memory screen is already on the display. â¢ If is shown for remaining memory, it means that memory is full. To store another record, you will first have to delete some of the records stored in memory. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor ( ) appears on the display, which indicates the setting screen. 3. Use D and B to change the character at the cursor position. The character changes in the sequence shown below.
Alarm time (Hour : Minutes)
You can select a standard Daily Alarm that sounds only once each day, or a snooze alarm that repeats up to seven times, every five minutes. You can also turn on an Hourly Time Signal that causes the watch to beep twice every hour on the hour. â¢ Pressing D in the Alarm Mode toggles between the alarm screen ( ) and the hourly time signal screen ( ). â¢ Alarm settings (and Hourly Time Signal settings) are available in the Alarm Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
To set an alarm time
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen. 2. Hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen. â¢ This operation automatically turns on the normal alarm. 3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings. 4. While a setting is flashing, press D to increase it. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (A indicator) or p.m. (P indicator). 5. Press A to exit the setting screen. Alarm Operation Starting from the point pattern changes each second. This pre-alarm feature an alarm time the display the Timekeeping Mode time reaches one hour before lets you know that an alarm time is about to be reached. When the actual alarm time is reached, an alarm tone sounds for 10 seconds. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm repeats up to seven times every five minutes. â¢ Pressing any button stops the pre-alarm operation or the alarm tone operation. â¢ The pre-alarm feature works in the Timekeeping Mode only.
Stopping a Snooze Alarm Operation
. to (lower-case)
. to (symbol)
â¢ See the âCharacter Listâ at the back of this manual for information about the characters you can input. 4. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press C to move the cursor to the right. 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the text is complete. â¢ If memory becomes full while you are inputting text, the cursor will jump to the first (leftmost) character of the text when you press C, instead of advancing to the right. 6. Press A to store your data and return to the e-DATA MEMORY record screen (without the cursor). â¢ The message appears for about one second, followed by an e-DATA MEMORY record screen, which shows the text you just input in the lower part of the display, and a record number automatically assigned by the watch in the upper part of the display. â¢ While the record number is in the upper part of the display, you can see only four characters of the text in the record. You can scroll through the text on the screen by pressing the B button. See âTo recall e-DATA MEMORY recordsâ for more information.
To recall e-DATA MEMORY records
After a snooze alarm time is reached, you can perform the following steps during any 5-minute interval between alarms to stop the snooze alarm operation.
To stop a snooze alarm operation
1. While in the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen. 2. Next, press A to turn off the alarm or to select the normal alarm. â¢ Note that this also changes the alarm type setting. If you want to use the snooze alarm again, you must re-select it as the alarm type. See âTo select the Daily Alarm typeâ for more information.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To select the Daily Alarm type
1. While an e-DATA MEMORY record screen or the remaining memory screen is on the display, press D to scroll forward through e-DATA MEMORY records. â¢ Each press of D advances to the next record and shows its record number and first four characters of its text. 2. Press B to display the next four characters of text.
Record number (Red on black)
Press D to display the next record.
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen. 2. Press A to cycle through the available Daily Alarm settings shown below.
Normal alarm on Snooze alarm on Alarm off
Blue on white Red on black
Alarm on indicator (White on red)
Snooze alarm on indicator (White on red)
Second 4 characters First 4 characters
Each press of B scrolls forward four characters.
â¢ Pressing D while the last record in memory is on the display changes to the remaining memory screen. Pressing D again displays the first record.
To edit an e-DATA MEMORY record
â¢ The alarm on indicator and the snooze alarm on indicator are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on. â¢ The snooze alarm on indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms. â¢ Displaying the Alarm Mode setting screen automatically changes the alarm type to normal alarm. â¢ Displaying the Timekeeping Mode setting screen during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms stops the current snooze alarm operation (but snooze alarm remains as the alarm type setting).
To turn the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the e-DATA MEMORY Mode display the record you want to edit. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Press C to move the flashing to the character you want to change. 4. Use D and B to change the character. 5. After making the changes you want, press A to store them and return to the e-DATA MEMORY record screen.
To delete an e-DATA MEMORY record
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the Hourly Time Signal screen. 2. Press A to turn it on and off.
Red on black
Blue on white
1. In the e-DATA MEMORY Mode, display the record you want to delete. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears on the display. 3. Press B and D at the same time to delete the record. â¢ The message appears to indicate that the record is being deleted. After the record is deleted, the cursor appears on the display, ready for input. 4. Input data or press A to return to the e-DATA MEMORY record screen.
Hourly time signal on indicator (White on red)
â¢ The Hourly Time Signal on indicator is shown on the display in all modes while this function is turned on.