There are currently no product reviews.
Manual correct, and complete. Downloads cleanly. Format of manual was presumably difficult to PDF to A4, but works reasonably well.
This was a hard to find manual. When I did find it , some sites wanted way too much for the file.
Owner-manual .com had it for a really reasonable price. Not only that but it was sent very quickly and was a quality scanned document, unlike some others I purchased from a different site.
Good job guys!!
Fast and courteous service. Product delivered as described. Thank you.
Last week I bought a second hand Panasonic AG-7500 SVHS Hi-Fi Video Cassette Recorder. It is a professional machine with many video and audio options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
The owner's manual/operating instructions that I purchased was the original factory document and it was in at least three and maybe more languages. I no longer have it because I sold the tape recorder and included the owner's manual/operating instructions and a service/repair manual that I bought on ebay for the new owner.
To set alarms
1. Press E while in the Alarm Mode to select Alarm 1 through Alarm 5. Alarm 1 Alarm 2 Hourly Time Signal Alarm 3 Alarm 5 Alarm 4
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Current time Mode indicator
The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 minute to 24 hours. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button. Note that you can also select auto repeat timing that automatically restarts the countdown from the original value you set whenever zero is reached.
2. After you select an alarm, press A. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected. â¢ At this time, the alarm is automatically switched on. 3. Press B to change the selection in the following sequence.
Hour Minutes Month Date Text*
To set the countdown start time
Hours Minutes Seconds
1. Press A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hours digit flashes on the display because it is selected.
4. â¢ â¢ â¢ â¢ 5.
There are eight spaces in the text, so you have to press B eight times to move to the Hour setting. Press E to increase the selected digits and D to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. To set an alarm that does not include a month (daily alarm, monthly alarm), set xx for the month. Press E or D until the xx mark appears (between 12 and 1) while the month digits are flashing. To set an alarm that does not include date (daily alarm, 1-month alarm), set xx for the date. Press E or D until the xx mark appears (between 31 and 1) while the date digits are flashing. The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon P. If you want to input reminder text, first use B to move the cursor to the text area of the display and then input text. Use D and E to input characters, and B to move the cursor around the display. For details, see âHow to input charactersâ.
2. Press B to change the selection in the following sequence. Hours Minutes
3. Press E to increase the selected number. Holding down E changes the selection at high speed. â¢ To set the starting value of the countdown time to 24 hours, set 0:00. 4. After you set the countdown start time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode.
To use the countdown timer
1. 2. â¢ 3. â¢ Press E while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown timer. Press E again to stop the countdown timer. You can continue countdown timer operation by pressing E. Stop the timer and then press D to reset the countdown time to its starting value. When the end of the countdown is reached and auto repeat timing is off, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops, and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
â¢ You can input up to eight characters in the text area. â¢ Anytime while the cursor is on the display, you can press D and E at the same time to clear it. 6. After you finish inputting data, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. â¢ If you input reminder text, the text appears on the display when the alarm time is reached. â¢ Note that reminder text appears only if the watch is in the Timekeeping Mode when the alarm time is reached. Otherwise, only the alarm tone sounds (without the reminder text).
To switch auto repeat timing on and off
Auto repeat on indicator
1. Press A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The hours digit flashes on the display because it is selected. 2. Press D to switch auto repeat on and off. 3. Press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached while auto repeat is on, the alarm sounds, but the countdown restarts from the beginning without stopping. You can stop the countdown by pressing E and manually reset to the start time by pressing D.
To stop an alarm once it starts to sound
Press any button to stop an alarm when it starts to sounds. The reminder text for the alarm (if any) will remain in the text area of the display for about 20 seconds.
To switch an Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, press E to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal. 2. When the alarm or Hourly Time Signal you want to is selected, press D to switch it on and off. x Indicates alarm is ON y Indicates Hourly Time Signal is ON â¢ If any alarm is on, the Alarm On Indicator is shown on the display when you change to another mode.
Current time 1/100 second Mode indicator
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
To test the alarm
Hold down E while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
DUAL TIME MODE
Month-Date Mode indicator
The Dual Time function of this watch lets you keep track of time in a different time zone. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, the seconds count is synchronized with the seconds count of the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ In the Dual Time Mode, press D to switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
(a) Elapsed time measurement E E Start Stop (b) Split time measurement E D Start Split
E Re-start D Split release
E Stop E Stop D Split release Record time of second runner.
D Clear D Clear D Clear
To set the Dual Time
1. Press A while in the Dual Time Mode. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected.
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times E D E Start Split First runner finishes. Stop Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
2. Press B to change the selection in the following sequence. Hour Minutes Month Date
3. Press E to increase the selected digits and D to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. 4. After you set the time, press A to return to the Dual Time Mode.