There are currently no product reviews.
perfect! you just sent to me the copy in Italian witout even my specification!!!! so you are really smart cooperative and efficient. To my opinion the best place all over to get a manual of electronics!!!!
Well Well Well!!!! Good manual perfect for my hobby!!! As Before you have done a very well done work!!!! Thank you
Super nice! Good to have a manual in digital format.
Great job supplying the manual.
Many of these products weerepretty obscure, so it was great that you had
the manual for it!
Great manual, would not have been able to operate my machine without it!!
James Dawson August 18, 2012
3. Use A and B to change the character at the cursor position in the text field. The character changes in the following sequence.
Press B (space) Press A to to
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down C while in the Alarm Mode until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected. This operation will turn the Daily Alarm on automatically. 2. Press D to change the selection in the following sequence. Hour Minutes
Holding down either button changes the character at high speed. 4. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press D to move the cursor to the right. 5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until your text is complete. You can input up to eight characters in the text field. 6. After you input a name, use D to move the cursor to the number field. The NAME indicator is cleared and the TEL indicator appears when the cursor is in the number input field. You can input up to eight characters for the name. After you input the eighth character, pressing D causes the cursor to jump to the first digit of the number. You can input up to 12 digits for the number. After input the twelfth digit, pressing D causes the cursor to jump back to the first character of the name. 7. Use A and B to change the character (space, number, or hyphen) at the cursor position in the number field. The character changes in the following sequence.
Press B (space) Press A to
3. Press B to increase the selected digits or A to decrease them. Holding down either button changes the selection at high speed. The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning (no indicator) or afternoon (PM). 4. After you set the alarm time, press C to return to the Alarm Mode. If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To turn the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
Press B while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence.
[Alarm ON Indicator/Hourly Time Signal ON Indicator]
Holding down either button changes the character at high speed. 8. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press D to move the cursor to the right. 9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you complete number input. You can input up to 12 digits in the number field. 10. After inputting your data, press C to store it. When you press C to store data, the watch takes a few seconds to sort memory data. After the sort operation is complete, the watch returns to the normal Data Bank Mode (without the cursor). Unused spaces at the end of the name and number fields are automatically filled in with â t â whenever the number of characters you input in these fields is less than the allowable maximum (8 characters for the name, 12 digits for the number). These filler characters also appear on the display whenever you recall data. If you do not perform any button operation for a few minutes while the cursor is on the display, the watch automatically returns to the normal Data Bank Mode (without the cursor).
Daily Alarm Only
Hourly Time Signal Only
To test the alarm
Hold down B while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
To recall Data Bank data
1. In the Data Bank Mode, press B to scroll through stored data items. Holding down B scrolls through the data at high speed. Only name data appears when you are scrolling through stored data items. 2. Press C to toggle the screen between the name and number data.
[Name Screen] Press C [Number Screen]
(a) Elapsed time measurement Start Stop Re-start Stop Clear
The name and number scroll from right to left on the screen. A separator (< ) is inserted between the last character and first character of the data.
(b) Split time measurement Start Split Split release Stop Clear
To edit Data Bank data items
1. In the Data Bank Mode, scroll through the data items and display the one you want to edit. 2. Hold down C until the first character of the name starts to flash on the display. 3. Use D to move the flashing to the character you want to change. 4. Use A and B to change character. For details on inputting characters, see âTo input new Data Bank dataâ (steps 3 for name input and 7 for number). 5. After making the changes that you want, press C to store them and return to the Data Bank Mode. 1. In the Data Bank Mode, scroll through the data items and display the one you want to delete. 2. Hold down C until the first character of the name starts to flash on the display. 3. Press A and B at the same time to delete the data item. At this time the cursor appears on the display, ready for input. 4. Input data or press C to return to the Data Bank Mode.
(c) Split time and 1st-2nd place times Start Split
First runner finishes.
Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
Record time of second runner.
To delete Data Bank data
AUTO DISPLAY FUNCTION
The Auto Display function of this watch continually changes the contents of the digital display. Note that you cannot use any of the watch's other functions (except for backlight) while the Auto Display function is operating.
To turn the Auto Display off
Mode indicator Hour : Minutes
Hold down D for about three seconds until the watch beeps.
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, the alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time each day. Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour. The alarm sounds whenever the time displayed in the Timekeeping Mode reaches the alarm time and the Hourly Time Signal sounds at the top of each hour, regardless of whether you are using the Home Time screen or Dual Time screen. Note that switching between the Home Time and Dual Time screen in the Timekeeping Mode has no effect on the Daily Alarm time setting. If you set an alarm time of 4:00 pm for your Home Time and then change to the Dual Time screen, the Daily Alarm will start to sound when the Dual Time reaches 4:00 pm.
To turn Auto Display on
On-screen button labels
Hold down D for about three seconds until the watch beeps.
Note The Auto Display function cannot be performed while you are making settings (i.e. while digits or other settings are flashing on the display).
About On-screen Button Labels
This watch features on-screen button labels that indicate the function of each button. You can use the following procedure to turn these labels on and off. To turn on-screen button labels on and off While the Auto Display function is turned on, press C to toggle the on-screen button labels on and off. The on-screen button label setting you select remains in effect even when you turn off the Auto Display function.
Alarm on indicator Hourly time signal on indicator