There are currently no product reviews.
Hello from Germany - thank you very much for the manual for my Sharp "Searcher" - the handling of your internet area is outstanding..Mike
I am very happy with the owner's manual. I bought a used Casio and was so relieved that I was able to get a hold of a owner's manual. It was very easy to download the manual and I had no problems with printing it. Thank you! Nancy Whalen
The purchased manual is an high-quality scan of the original JVC paper-based OwnerΒ΄s Manual. I am very satisfied!
Very satisfied with received document, all is right, Thank You very much, it was a Pleasure to work with You.
great site, the most easy and fastest way to find the manual you need, no 5 star because the manual was only available in german, but I speak german as well so no problem for me.
Module No. 1909/2109/2209
â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ The animation area shows different animated characters and graphics, depending on the mode and the operation being performed. â¢ The operational procedures for Modules 1909, 2109, and 2209 are identical. All of the illustrations in this manual show Module 1909. Timekeeping Mode
Countdown Alarm Mode
This section provides information on setting the time and using the backlight. Day of the week Screen
Day of week â Day
Graphic area Animation area Press B
To use a countdown timer
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to select the timer whose time you want to use. Timer 1 Timer 2 Timer 3 Month Screen
Month â Day
Seconds PM indicator Hour : Minutes
â¢ Pressing D does not change the timer selection if a countdown timer operation is currently in progress or is paused. You must stop the ongoing countdown operation before you can change to another timer. 2. Press E to start the countdown timer. â¢ When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops. â¢ Press E while a countdown operation is in progress to pause it. Press E again to resume the countdown. â¢ To completely stop a countdown operation, first pause it (by pressing E ), and then press D. This returns the countdown time to its starting value.
â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press B to switch between the day of the week and month screens. â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press E to illuminate the display for about two seconds. â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press D to switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats. â¢ When the 12-hour format is selected, âp.m.â times are indicated on the display by P, while âa.m.â times are indicated by A. No indicators are used with the 24-hour format. â¢ The graphic area of the Timekeeping Mode screens shows patterns that indicate the passage of seconds. â¢ The figures in the animation area of the Timekeeping Mode screens perform various different animated patterns.
To change a countdown time
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to select the timer whose time you want to change. 2. After you select a timer, hold down A until the minutes digits start to flash on the display. 3. Press D to increase the minutes. Holding down D changes the minutes at high speed. 4. After you set the countdown time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
To set the time and date
1. Hold down A while in the Timekeeping Mode until the seconds digits start to flash on the display. The seconds flash because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Seconds Day Hour Month Minutes Year
About countdown indicators
An audible beep, the EL backlight, and the graphic area on the display keep you informed about the progress of the countdown as noted in the following table. Indication Beep Backlight Indication Graphic Area Start 1 second 1 second More than 5 minutes 5'00"0 1 second 1 second Less than 5 minutes Time Up 10 seconds 2 seconds Time Up
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00. â¢ If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press D to increase the number. Holding down D changes the current selection at high speed. 5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The day of the week is automatically set in accordance with the date. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
The Stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. You also get Auto-Start function. The range of the stopwatch is 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. â¢ In the Stopwatch Mode, press B to illuminate the display for about two seconds.
About the backlight
A backlight that uses an EL (electro-luminescent) panel causes the entire display to glow for easy reading in the dark. Depending on the mode, pressing E or B turns on the backlight for about two seconds. See the sections that cover each mode for information on whether you should press E or B. â¢ The backlight of the watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses illuminating power after very long use. â¢ The illumination provided by the backlight may be hard to see when viewed under direct sunlight. â¢ The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch. â¢ The backlight automatically turns off whenever an alarm sounds.
To measure elapsed time
Minutes Seconds 1/100 second
1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press E to stop the stopwatch. â¢ You can resume the measurement operation by pressing E again. 3. Press D to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
To record split times
1. Press E to start the stopwatch. 2. Press D to display the timing up to that point. Stopwatch timing continues internally. 3. Press D to clear the split time and to continue time measurement on the display. â¢ You can repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you want. 4. Press E to stop the time measurement. 5. Press D to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
Mode indicator â Timer No.
The Countdown Alarm Mode has three 60-minute timers whose starting time can be set in one-minute increments. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds. â¢ In the Countdown Alarm Mode, press B to illuminate the display for about two seconds. To illuminate the display while setting the countdown time (while the minutes digits are flashing), press E. â¢ The starting times of the countdown timers are preset to 15, 30, and 60 minutes when you purchase it. You can use these settings as they are, or you can change to different starting times if you want.
To time first and second place finishes
1. Press E D 2. Press D 3. Press E 4. Press D D 5. Press D to start the stopwatch. when the first finisher crosses the line, and record the time. when the second finisher crosses the line. to display the finishing time of the second finisher. again to clear the stopwatch to all zeros.
About the Auto-Start function
With the Auto-Start function, the watch performs a 5-second countdown. When the countdown reaches zero, stopwatch operation starts automatically. During the final three seconds of the countdown, a beeper sounds with each second.
Minutes Seconds 1/10 second