There are currently no product reviews.
Thr Video Recorder i have is quiet Old and the Producer could Not help me. So i w as very glad to find an offer for the owners Manual for a very fair Price.a I obtained the original Manual very quick and I am happy to have it now.
The PDF copy was immediately available on download after the payment. However, I noticed that the document was in German, and Ihad to contact a German translator to get it translated it to English. The quality of document is legible can be used for my purpose.
The manual was complete and of great quality. Originally a tri-lingual file, I first received only one language. After a note to owners-manuals.com, I quickly received the remaining languages... Great service, definitely worth it.
Thank you for providing this manual and at low cost.
The Philips scope is of excellent quality, longevity and build and had a couple of faults
when it was passed to me. Having the CCT diagrams is a blessing.
I have fixed the problems and also modded the scope to my requirements.
I have built a 24v Li-Ion pack for portable use from old but good laptop batts.
it is working beautifully and I am well pleased. Keep up the good work Guys.
manual was very helpful in learning how to propery use my washer. I could not find this manual anywhere else.
Operation Guide 2516
Day Counter Mode
The Day Counter Mode lets you count the number of days from the Timekeeping Modeâs current date to a specific target date. This watch has five day counters. You can assign text titles up to eight characters long to each of the five Day Counters. Whenever the date specified by any one of the day counters matches the date of the Timekeeping Mode (regardless of the day counterâs year setting), the DAYS indicator flashes on the Timekeeping Mode screen. In the Day Counter Mode, the DAYS indicator flashes on the screen of the particular day counter whose date matches the date of the Timekeeping Mode. The initial default date for all Day Counters is January 1, 2001.
Mode indicator Alternate at the 1-second interval. Text DAYS indicator
7. Use D to scroll through characters (hyphen, numbers, space) at the current cursor position on the number area. Characters scroll in the sequence shown below. Press - (Hyphen) . 0 to 9 (Space)
Month - Day Target date
Numbers of days
â¢ Holding down D scrolls characters at high speed. 8. When the character you want is at the cursor position, press C to move the cursor to the right. 9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 to input the rest of the numbers you want. â¢ You can input up to 12 digits for the number. 10. After inputting the name and number of the record, press A to store it and exit the setting screen. â¢ The display can show only three name characters at a time. Longer names scrolls continuously from right to left. The symbol â â indicates that the character to the left is the last, and the character to the right is the first. â¢ The number area can show up to six digits at one time. If a number has more than six digits, the display automatically switched between the first six digits (counting forward from the first digit) and the last six digits (counting backward from the last digit) of the number. This means that if a number is 12 digits long, the number area switches between the first six digits and the last six digits. If a number is seven digits long, the number area switches between digits 1 through 6, and 2 through 7.
To recall Telememo data
In the Telememo Mode, use D(+) and B(â) to scroll through Telememo records on the display. â¢ Holding down B or D scrolls at high speed.
â¢ The day counter on the display when you exit the Day Counter Mode appears first the next time you enter the Day Counter Mode.
Recalling Day Counter Data
In the Day Counter Mode, use D(+) and B(â) to scroll through the day counters.
To edit Telememo data items
To set the target date
1. In the Day Counter Mode, use D(+) and B(â) to display the day counter you want to set. 2. Hold down A until the flashing cursor appears in the text area. This indicates the input screen. 3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below. Press 1st digit Day Month . 8th digit Year
1. In the Telememo Mode, scroll through the records and display the one you want to edit. 2. Hold down A until the cursor appears in the display. 3. Use C to move the cursor to the character you want to change. 4. Use D to change the character. â¢ See step 3 of âTo input a new Telememo recordâ for information on inputting name characters, and step 7 for inputting number characters. 5. After making the changes that you want, press A to store them and exit the setting screen.
To delete a Telememo record
1. In the Telememo Mode, scroll through the records and display the one you want to delete. 2. Hold down A until the cursor appears in the display. 3. Press B and D at the same time. The message âCLRâ appears in the display, indicating that the record was deleted. â¢ After the record is deleted, the cursor appears in the name area, ready for input. 4. Input a new record or press A to exit the setting screen.
4. While the cursor is in the text area, use D to scroll through characters at the current cursor position. Characters scroll in the sequence shown below. Holding down D scrolls at high speed. Press (Space) . A to Z 0 to 9 . (Period) - (Hyphen)
5. While the cursor is in the date area, press D to scroll through digits at the current cursor position. Holding down D scrolls at high speed. â¢ Press B and D at the same time, and the message âCLRâ appears in the display. The characters in the text area are cleared and todayâs date is set as the target date. You can then make any changes in the date you want. 6. After you make the settings you want, press A to exit the input screen. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1940 to December 31, 2039. â¢ The text area display can show only three characters at a time. Longer text scrolls continuously from right to left. The symbol â â indicates that the character to the left is the last, and the character to the right is first.
The stopwatch lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. â¢ The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds. â¢ The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it. â¢ The stopwatch measurement operation continues even if you exit the Stopwatch Mode. â¢ Exiting the Stopwatch Mode while a split time is frozen on the display clears the split time and returns to elapsed time measurement. â¢ All of the operations in this section are performed in the Seconds Stopwatch Mode, which you enter by pressing C.
Name area Mode indicator
The Telememo Mode lets you store up to 20 records, each with a name (up to eight characters) and a phone number (up to 12 digits). You can recall records by scrolling through them on the display. â¢ The page number on the display when you exit the Telememo Mode appears first the next time you enter the Telememo Mode.
1/100 second Hours : Minutes
Elapsed time measurement Start Stop Re-start Stop Clear
To input a new Telememo record
1. In the Telememo Mode, use D(+) and B(â) to scroll through the Telememo records and display the one you want to input data. 2. Hold down A and a cursor appears on the name area.
Page number Number area
Split time measurement Start Split
Split time and 1st-2nd place times Start Split
First runner finishes. Display time of first runner.
3. Use D to scroll through characters at the current cursor position. Characters scroll in the sequence shown below.
Second runner finishes.
Display time of second runner.
. A to Z
0 to 9
â¢ Holding down D scrolls at high speed. 4. When the character you want is at the current cursor position, press C to move the cursor to the right. Press 1st digit 12th digit . 8th digit 1st digit Name area Number area
5. Repeat the steps 3 and 4 to input the rest of the characters. â¢ You can input up to eight characters for the name, though only three characters are visible at a time. If the name you input has fewer than eight characters, use C to move the cursor to the eighth space (which means you would press C three times after inputting a five-character name). 6. After you input the name, use C to move the cursor to the number area. â¢ Pressing C while the cursor is located at the eighth character of the name area advances to the number area. Pressing C while the cursor is located at the 12th digit of the number area returns to the name area.