There are currently no product reviews.
The only reason I gave this less than 4 stars, is because it shouldn't take 24 hrs to have the download available. I was surprised to find that I had to wait until the next day to be able to download the manual that I paid for.
The manual itself is the correct manual.
Excellent replacement for original OwnerΒ΄s Manual. I am totally satisfied!
Great service. Manual is as advertised and delivered when promised.
Perfect quality, highly appreciated service !!!
Fast delivery of the download info, no issues at all. Recommended E-manual shop !!!
hi owners manual- crew,
i am very satisfied about the trade with you.
if i need some other manuals, i will contact you again.
Module No. 2165
â¢ If the contents of the display seem to be continually changing, see âAUTO DISPLAY FUNCTIONâ for information on how to stop it. â¢ Press C to change from mode to mode. â¢ In any mode, press L to illuminate the display for about 3 seconds. Timekeeping Mode Day of The Week Display Time Graph Display Telememo Mode Alarm Mode Stopwatch Mode
Month - Day Day of week
Hour PM indicator
â¢ In the Timekeeping Mode, press D to switch between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats. â¢ Press L in the Timekeeping Mode to activate the EL backlight and to display animated graphics. â¢ The Timekeeping Mode has two displays. One shows the Mark along with the current day of the week. The other display shows a time graph for the current date. Pressing B switches between the two displays. â¢ There are three different time graph formats, which change automatically in accordance with the current relationship between an alarm time setting and the current time.
5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode. â¢ The day of week is automatically set in accordance with the date. â¢ The date can be set within the range of January 1, 1995 to December 31, 2039. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Timekeeping Mode automatically.
About the backlight
In any mode, press L to illuminate the display for about 3 seconds. â¢ The backlight of the watch employs an electro-luminescent (EL) light, which loses illuminating power after very long use. â¢ The illumination provided by the backlight may be hard to see when viewed under direct sunlight. â¢ The watch will emit an audible sound whenever the display is illuminated. This is caused by a transistor that vibrates when the EL panel lights up. It does not indicate malfunction of the watch. â¢ The backlight automatically turns off whenever an alarm sounds.
Month - Day Time graph
No Alarm Time Setting for Current Date
The following causes all data stored in memory to be deleted. Be sure to always keep separate written copies of all important data. Malfunction or repairs/Dead battery/Battery replacement In no event will CASIO be liable for loss of data or any damages arising out of such loss.
Alarm Time Setting for Current Date
An appointment icon appears on the display and the time graph hour for which the alarm is set flashes. The time graph shows how long before the alarm time will be Appointment reached.
Remaining memory Name Telephone number
The Telememo Mode lets you store up to 20 pages of name, telephone number, and cell phone (or pager) number data. You can recall data by scrolling through it on the display. â¢ The number of unused pages still available for storage of data appears on the display every time you enter the Telememo Mode. â¢ You can input up to eight characters in the text area, and 12 digits in each of the two (telephone and cell phone) number areas. â¢ The data item on the display when you exit the Telememo Mode appears first the next time you enter the Telememo Mode.
Month - Day
Alarm Time Setting Within the Hour
One hour before an alarm time is reached, a tone sounds Time graph and the time graph format changes, replacing the month day with a countdown of the Appointment anduntil the alarm time is reached. minutes and seconds left
[New Data Display] Text area
To input new Telememo data
1. In the Telememo Mode, press D or B until the New
data display appears. â¢ The new data display is the one that is blank (contains no name and telephone number). â¢ If there is no Telememo data stored in memory yet, the new data display appears as soon as you enter the Telememo Mode. â¢ If the message â â appears on the display, it means that memory is full. To store more data, you will first have to delete some of the data. Number area 2. Hold down A and a cursor appears in the text area. 3. Use D or B to input a character at the cursor position. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed.
Remaining minutes and seconds
. . (Space) A to Z 0 to 9
To set the time and date
1. Hold down A while in the Timekeeping Mode. The seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence. Seconds Hour Minutes Day Year Month
4. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat 3 and 4 until you complete name input. â¢ You can input up to 8 characters in the name area. 5. After the name input is through, use C to move the cursor to the telephone number area. 6. While the cursor is in the telephone number area, use B or D to input a number you want. The character changes in the following sequence. Holding down either button changes the character at high speed.
Press Press . â (Hyphen) . 0 to 9 (Space)
3. While the seconds digits are selected (flashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00. If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged. 4. While any other digits (besides seconds) are selected (flashing), press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current selection at high speed. â¢ While the animated graphic is flashing, you can select one of the following graphics. The animated graphic you select appears on the display whenever you turn on the EL backlight in the Timekeeping Mode. 1. Random selection of 2, 3, or 4. 2. LOVERS A 3. LOVERS B 4. LOVERS C
7. After you select the character you want, press C to advance the cursor to the right. â¢ Repeat 6 and 7 until you complete number input. 8. After you input the telephone number you want, use C to move the cursor to the cell phone number area. â¢ The indicator indicates the cell phone display. â¢ Input the cell phone number using the same procedure as you did for the telephone number. â¢ If you donât want to input a cell phone number, proceed from step 9 without inputting anything.