There are currently no product reviews.
Finding the owners manual for my Pioneer CRWM62R is greatly appreciated. I had searched several other web sites with no success. Although my manual was not listed on your site for immediate download, I recevied an email within a few hours that my ower's manual was posted for me. I had no difficulty downloading the manual for my 20 year old multi-cassette player. Owner Manuals provides a service that is valuable, easy-to-use, accurate , efficient, and priced fairly. I thank you.
Excellent manual - just what I needed. Although currently available only in German, their are lots of pictures which makes it all very clear.
PHILIPS PE1642 Owner's Manual
you have complet fullfilled my expectance.
Price is OK.
Came in the mail within a few hours. Gave clear instruktion on maintaines. Is of great use to have this manual in house
Easy to access. Clear instructions. No problems. Printed fine.
The Tide Mode lets you view tide data for a specific date and time at the point you want.
Mode indicator Hours
The stopwatch Mode lets you measure elapsed time, split times, and two finishes. The range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes 59.99 seconds. You can use the EL backlight at any time while the stopwatch is operating by pressing B.
To specify the point, date, and time of the tide
1. Hold down A until the point name and point number start to flash. is the time you set in Timekeeping Mode. 2. Press C to move the selection around the display in the following sequence.
Point name Point number Year Month Day
Seconds Minutes 1/100 Second
Elapsed time measurement Start Stop Re-start Stop Clear
3. While any digits are selected (flashing), press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current number at high speed. 4. After you are finished making the settings you want, press A to return to the Tide Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Tide Mode automatically. 5. Press D to select the time whose tide you want to view. Each press of D advances the time. Holding down D advances the time at high speed. â¢ Pressing D while the tide for 11:00pm is displayed advances to midnight (00:00am), but the date does not change. This means the tide data shown is for midnight (00:00am) of the current date.
Split time measurement Start Split Split release Stop Clear
Split time and 1st-2nd place times Start Split
First runner finishes.
Second runner finishes. Record time of first runner.
Record time of second runner.
â¢ You can set an alarm for a specific point. The alarm will sound when the time in the point you select reaches the alarm time. â¢ When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on the hour in the point you select.
To set the alarm time
1. Hold down A until the point name and point number start to flash on the display. 2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
Point name Point number Hour Minutes
3. Press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the current number at high speed. â¢ The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping. â¢ When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon. 4. After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode. At this time the Alarm is automatically switched on. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To stop the alarm
â¢ Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
To turn the alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
Press D while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of the alarm and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence.
Hourly Time Signal Only
To test the alarm
Hold down D while in the Alarm Mode to sound the alarm.
COUNTDOWN ALARM MODE
The countdown alarm can be set within a range of 1 minute to 60 minutes. When the countdown reaches zero, an alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you press any button.
To set the countdown start time
1. Hold down A while in the Countdown Alarm Mode. The minutes digits flash on the display. 2. Press D to increase the value or B to decrease it. Holding down either button changes the value at thigh speed. 3. After you set the countdown start time, press A to return to the Countdown Alarm Mode. â¢ If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Countdown Alarm Mode automatically.
To use the countdown alarm
1. Press D while in the Countdown Alarm Mode to start the countdown alarm. 2. Press D again to stop the countdown alarm. â¢ You can resume countdown alarm operation by pressing D. 3. Press D to stop the countdown alarm, and then press A to reset the countdown time to its starting value. â¢ When the end of the countdown is reached, the alarm sounds for 10 seconds or until you stop the alarm by pressing any button. Countdown timing stops and the countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops. â¢ The watch beeps as the countdown time passes the 5-minute mark.